Makita 9557PB - 4 1/2" Paddle Switch Angle Grinder
- Extra Large Paddle Switch for Comfortable Operation
- Powerful 7.5 AMP motor for high output power in a more compact tool
- Small diameter barrel grip for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Lock-on/off feature for continuous operation
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Extra large paddle switch for comfortable operation
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
- 4 1/2" Grinding Wheel
- Wheel Guard
- Lock Nut
- Lock Nut Wrench
- Side Handle
- Inner Flange
- Grinding Wheel = 4 1/2"
- Wire Cup Brush = 3 1/2"
- Sanding Disc = 4 1/2"
- No Load Speed = 10,000 RPM
- AMPS (120V) = 7.5
- Spindle Thread = 5/8" X 11 UNC
- Lock On = Yes
- Lock Off = Yes
- Overall Length = 10 3/4"
- Net Weight = 4.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight = 6.5 lbs