Miller ArcReach SuitCase
Every year, out-dated welding equipment can cost you thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of productive time. Step up to Miller XMT 350 FieldPro systems with ArcReach technology- and improve your bottom line!
- What's Included:
- ArcReach SuitCase 12
- Bernard Dura-Flux Gun
- .068/.072-5/64 reversible dual VK drive rolls
- CENTERFIRE contact tips, .045 (QTY 3), .052 (QTY 2)
- More Jobsite Productivity and Efficiency: ArcReach capabilities eliminate the time spent tracing weld cables hundreds of feet back to the power source because weld operators can make adjustments at the ArcReach wire feeder or remote.
- Cable Length Compensation: Cable Length Compensation (CLC) ensures that the voltage a weldoperator sets is the voltage they get by automatically adjusting voltage based on weld cable length, even hundreds of feet away from teh power source.
- Setting the Standard for Performance: Heavy-duty drive motor with tachometer control provides wire feed speed that is accurate and consistent from the start of the weld to the finish and from the start of the weld to the finish and from one weld to the next, which provides consistent arc quality. Front panel has trigger hold, wire jog, and gas purge for easy operator access. Wide voltage range for small and large wires with no contactor chatter or arc outages.
- Extreme Reliability: Potted and trayed main printed circuit board for the harshest environment adds exceptional reliability. Board has full-trigger isolation so a shorted gun trigger will not affect feeder operation. Gun locking tab works with guns having corresponding locking grooves to prevent gun from being pulled out if the feeder is dragged by the gun. Gas inlet recessed into back of case is protected from incidental contact by the weld cable, ensuring consistent and contaminant-free shielding gas delivery to the gun. Double-filtered gas valve helps keep dirt from clogging and affecting gas flow.
- Ultra-low Drag Inlet Guide Pins: Makes loading the wire easy and does not deform the wire on the way into the drive rolls improving wire feeding performance.
- Scaled Wire Pressure Knob: Provides easy adjustment and consistent pressure on the drive rolls and wire.
- Digital Meters with SunVision Technology: Display voltage, wire feed speed, and also amperage if desired. Meters can be seen clearly even in direct sunlight.
- Sizing: 12VS model is sized for an 8- or 12-inch spool of wire. 12-inch spools are the most common in structural steel and fabrication.
- Unique and Durable Case: Impact-resistant, flame-retardant case provides strength and durability and protects components and welding wire from moisture, dust and other contaminants. Built-in slide rails allow you to drag the feeder into position for welding. Innovative feeder door design allows you to change wire while feeder is standing upright or laying down.
- Title: ArcReach SuitCase 12, Bernard Dura-Flux Gun Package
- Cooling: Air-Cooled
- Power Source Compatibility: DC
- Spool Size: 12 in (305 mm)
- Wire Feeder Type: Portable
- Wire Feed Speed: 50 IPM- 780 IPM
- Wire Diameter: Solid Wire: 0.023 in, 0.052 in, Flux Cored: 0.03 in, 0.078 in
- Net Width: 9 in
- Net Height: 15.5 in
- Net Length: 21 in
- Net Weight: 35 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408