Miller Auto-Continuum 350
Next genertaion automation welding solution delivers advanced arc performance to improve throughout and weld quality.
- All-New Power Source Design:
- Smart and powerful digital design has the fast rsponse needed to deliver the most stable welding performance for better welding results.
- Developed as a platform to meet current and futture needs with integrated espansion capabilities.
- More Power, Better Reliability:
- Produces more power at higher duty cycles and temperature ratings than competitive models.
- More power maximizes reliability tin demanding automation applications by keeping all internal components operating cooler regardless of the jobs to be done.
- More power ensures better welding results reagardless of application or weld process.
- All-New Wire Drive Motor Assembly:
- New low-inertia motor provides faster response for the best arc starts with the lease amount of spatter
- Reduced-weight design allows for quicker point-to-point arm movement and provides improved servo motor life.
- Fleet Standardization. Auto-Continuum can be used for both automation and hand-held applications
- Adaptable to variety of fixed and flexible automation configutations and requirements. Welding Intelligence. Improve your welding operations by increasing productivity, improving quality and managing costs with Insight Core (standard) and Insight Centerpoint (optional) welding information management systems.
- Easily add new processes and cutom programs via the USB interface.
- Parameter flexibility allows the system control, or for voltage and amperage control
- Adpative Arc: The adaptive arcs of Vera-Pulse and Accu-Pulse instantly make adjustments to handle weld tacks, large gaps and inconsistent perts. The result is higher quality welds and fewer weld defects.
- Auto-Line: Auto-Line power management technology allows for any input voltage hook-up (230-575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Eliminates weld defects caused by dirty or unreliable power.
- Title: Auto-Continuum 350
- Industries Interests: Automotive Manufacturing, Commercial Truck and Trailer, Heavy Equipment Manufacturing, Manufacturing, Railcar
- Weldable Metals: Steel, Stainless Steel
- Input Voltage: 220/230/240 V, 380/400 V, 460/480 V, 575 V
- Input Phase: 3-Phase
- Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Current Type: DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 75 VDC
- Portability: Fork Pockets, Lift Eye (Standard), Running Gear/Cart (optional)
- Weld Output: CV
- Net Width: 17.8 in
- Net Height: 27.2 in
- Net Length: 27.9 in
- Net Weight: 127 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 35-651-1408