Miller Auto-Continuum 500
Next generation automation welding solution delivers advanced arc performance to improve throughout and weld quality.
- All-New Power Source Design:
- Smart and powerful digital design has the fast response needed to deliever the most stabel welding performance for better welding results
- Developed as a platfomr to meet current and future needs wit integrated expansion capabilities
- More Power, Better Reliability:
- Produces more power at higher duty cycles and temperature ratings than competitive models.
- More power maximizes reliability tin demanding automation applications by keeping all internal components operating cooler regardless of the jobs to be done.
- More power ensures better welding results regardless of application or weld process
- All-New Wire Drive Motor Assembly:
- New low-interia motor provides faster responce for the best arc starts with the lease amount of spatter
- Reduced-weight design allows for quicker point-to-point arm movement and provides improved servo motor life
- Fleet standardization. Auto-Continuum can be used for both automation and hand-held applications.
- Adaptable to variety of fixed and flexible automation configurations and requirements
- Welding Intelligence. Improve your welding operations by increasing productivity, improving quality and managing costs with Insight Core (standard) and Insight Centerpoint (optional) welding information management systems
- Easily add new processes and custom programs via the USB interface
- Parameter flexibility allows the system to be set for voltage and wire feed speed control, or for voltage and amperage control
- Adaptive Arc: The adaptive arcs of Versa-Pulse and Accu-Pulse instantly make adjustments to handle weld tacks, large gaps and inconsistent parts. The result is higher quality welds and fewer weld defects.
- Auto-Line: Auto-Line power management technology allows for any input voltage hook-up (230-575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Eliminates weld defects caused by dirty or unreliable power.
- Title: Auto-Continuum 500
- Industries Interests: Automotive Manufacturing, Fabrication, Heavy Equipment Manufacturing, Manufacturing, Railcar
- Weldable Metals: Steel, Stainless Steel
- Input Voltage: 220/230/240 V, 380/400 V, 460/480 V, 575 V
- Input Phase: 3-Phase
- Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Current Type: DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 75 VDC
- Portability: Fork Pockets, Running Gear/Cart (Optional)
- Weld Output: CV
- Net Width: 17.5 in
- Net Height: 27.2 in
- Net Length: 28.2 in
- Net Weight: 150 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408