Miller Big Blue 400 PipePro (Cat) Blue w/ Wireless interface Control
Next-generation, rugged, low-speed diesel welder/generator designed for the transmission pipeline contractor.
- Heavy-Duty Low-Speed Cat 24.7 HP Industrial Diesel Engine: Used in industrial applications around the world, designed to run 10,000 hours before major overhaul. Backed by worldwide support and service.
- HD Powder Coat: All painted sheet metal is pretreated with a zinc-rich primer to rpovide extra protection against rust & corrosion (comparable to stainless steel).
- ArcReach Technology: Exclusive ArcReach technology uses exsisting wled cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator's fingertips- not back at the power source.
- All Day Consistency: Unlike traditionsl DC style generators that have a hard time maintaining a consistent output due to daily fluctuations in ambient temperature, the advanced controls on the PipePro stabilize and keep output right where you set it.
- Industrial USB Port: Quickly upload the latest software and download machin log files to retrive in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
- Dynamic DIG: Unlike conventional DIG that provides a preset amount of short-clearing current, Miller's proprietary Dynamic DIG works on a time-based algorithm that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short. What does this mean? A smoother more consistent arc that can be tailored to match application, amterial, fit-up, and welder technique.
- Line-X Top Cover: Workbench tough top cover provides superior impact, corrosion and abrasion protection.
- Designed for the Welding Rig: The Big Blue 400 PipePro is the smallest, lightest, and most powerful welder in it's class. This means less wear & tear on the truck chassis, more room and capacity for equipment, and greater visibility out the rear window of the truck.
- Wireless Remote: Eliminate pesky control cords and remote boxes through the use of Miller's wireless hand control (#300430). Easily control welding output up to 300 ft away from the Big Blue without ever having to make a trip back to the truck. Wireless Antenna Kit recommended (#300749).
- Other Standard Features:
- Output contactor control
- Digital Meters with SunVision
- Automatic idle
- Thermal overload protection
- 120-volt engine block heater
- Not Included:
- Title: Big Blue 400 PipePro (Cat)
- Industries Interests: Cross Country Pipeline
- Cold Weather Starting Aids: Engine Block Heater, Glow Plugs
- Engine Brand: Mitubishi
- Engine Compliance: T4F
- Engine Idle Speed: 1500 RPM
- Engine Weld Speed: 1800 RPM
- Fuel Tank Size: 11.5 Gallon
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Horsepower: 24.7 hp
- Weldable Metals: Stainless Steel, Steel
- Rated Output: 400 A at 24 V, 100% duty cycle, 350 A at 27, 100% duty cycle, 300 A at 32 V, 100% duty cycle
- Single Phase Generator Continuous Power: 10000 W
- Single Phase Generator Peak Power:12000 W
- Sound Rating: Idle: 68.7 dB/Weld: 72.1 dB
- Rated Carbon Diameter: 1/4 in (6.4 mm)
- Current Type: DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 85 VDC
- Amperage Range: 20- 400
- Portability: Lift Eye (Standard), Trailer (Optional)
- Weld Output: CC/VC
- Net Width: 26.25 in
- Net Height: 32 in
- Net Length: 56 in
- Net Weight: 1038 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408