Miller Big Blue 400 PipePro (Cat) w/Stainless Steel w/ Wireless Interface Control
Next-generation, rugged, low-speed diesel welder/generator designed for the transmission pipeline contractor. Elevate your performance with Wireless Interface Control.
- Heavy-duty Low-Speed Cat 24.7 HPIndustrial Diesel Engine: Used in industrial applications around the world, designed to run 10,000 hours before major overhaul. Backed by worldwide support and service.
- Stainless Steel Enclosure: Standard stainless steel enclosure enhances durability & adds to the look and resale of the machine.
- ArcReach Technology: Exclusive ArcReach technology uses exsisting weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach sytem, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator's fingertips- not back at the power source.
- All Day Consistency: Unlike traditional DC style generators that have a hard time maintaining a consistenet output due to daily fluctuations in ambient temperature, the advanced controls on the PipePro stabilize and keep output right where you set it.
- Industrial USB Port: Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrive in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
- Dynamic DIG: Unlike conventional DIG that provides a preset amount of short- clearing current, Miller's proprietary Dynamic DIG wokrs on a time-based algorithm that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short. What does this mean? Asmoother more consistent arc that can be tailored to match application, material, fit-up, and welder technique.
- Line-X Top Cover: Workbench tough top cover provides superior impact, corrosion and abrasion protection.
- Designed for the Welding Rig: The Big Blue 400 PipePro is the smallest, lightest and most powerful welder in it's class. This means less wear & tear on the truck chassis., more room and capacity for equipment, and greater visibility out the rear window of the truck.
- Wireless Remote: Eliminate pesky control cords and remote boxes through the use of Miller's wireless hand control (#300430). Easily control welding output up to 300 ft. away from the Big Blue without ever having to make a trip back to the truck. Wireless Antenna Kit recommended (#300749).
- Other Standard Features:
- Output contactor control
- Automatic idle
- Thermal overload protection
- 120-volt engine block heater
- Not Included:
- Title: Big Blue 400 PipePro (Cat) w/Stainless Steel
- Industries Interests: Cross Country Pipeline, Pipe Fabrication/Construction, Work/Service Trucks
- Cold Weather Starting Aids: Engine Block Heater, Glow Plugs
- Engine Brand: Cat 24.7HP
- Engine Compliance: T4F
- Engine Idle Speed: 1500 RPM
- Engine Weld Speed: 1800 RPM
- Fuel Tank Size: 11.5 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Horsepower: 24.7 hp
- Weldable Metals: Steel, Stainless Steel
- Rated Output: 400 A at 24 V, 100% Duty Cycle, 350 A at 27 V, 100% Duty Cycle, 300 A at 32 V, 100% Duty Cycle
- Single Phase Generator Continuous Power: 10000 W
- Single Phase Generator Peak Power: 12000 W
- Sound Rating: Idle: 68.7 dB, Weld: 72.1 dB
- Rated Carbon Diameter: 1/4 in (6.4 mm)
- Current Type: DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 85 VDC
- Amperage Range: 20-400
- Portability: Lift Eye (Standard), Trailer (Optional)
- Weld Output: CC/CV
- Net Width: 26.25 in
- Net Height: 32 in
- Net Length: 56 in
- Net Weight: 1038 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408