Miller Big Blue 400 Pro (Kubota) ArcReach
Designed with the professional in mind, the Big Blue 400 Pro is the best for ease of use, reliability and fuel economy.
- ArcReach Technology: Exclusive ArcReach technology uses exsisting weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conventiently located at the operator's fingertips- not back at the power source.
- Increased Productivity & Safety: More arc-on time, and reduced exposure to slip, trip, and fall hazards can be realized using ArcReach because less time is spent going back to the welding power supply to set process and arc amperage or voltage.
- ArcReach Accessories for Every Application: Whether the weld specification calls for stick, TIG, MIG, FLux-Cored or an advanced wire process, Miller has an ArcReach accessory that can get the job done.
- Heavy-Duty Low-Speed Kubota V1505 Industrial Diesel Engine: Used in industrial applications around the world, the V1505 is designed to run 10,000 hours before major overhaul. Backed by worldwide support and service.
- Advanced Features for the Professional Welder:
- Adaptive Hot Start makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire Modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc TIG provides arc starting that minimizes the risk of electrode/work contamination without the need for high frequency.
- Auto-Process Select: Depending on polarity and which ArcReach accessory is connected, the system automatically detects and swithches to the correct process- reducing the need to access the power source.
- Remote Override: While under control of an ArcReach accessory, process and amperage/voltage adjustments are locked out at the power source, preventing accidental changes by personnel other than the welding operator.
- Fleet Compatibility:
- Cross Platform Compatible. The same ArcReach accessories that work on engine-driven equipment can also be used on select ArcReach-equipped XMT, Dimension, and PipeWorx 350 FieldPro power sources.
- Reverse Compatible. ArcReach-equipped power sources work with non-ArcReach accessories; however, the complete ArcReach benefit is only realized with the ArcReach system.
- Industrial USB Port: Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrive in-depth information such as dianostics and machine statistics.
- Other Standard Features: Output contactor control, automatic idle, thermal overload protection, and 120-volt engine block heater.
- Not Included:
- Title: Big Blue 400 Pro (Kubota) ArcReach
- Industries Interests: Construction, Fabrication Infrastructure, Maintenance and Repair- Field Operations, Mechanical Contracting, Pipe Fabrication/Construction, Work/Service Trucks
- Cold Weather Starting Aids: Engine Block Heater, Glow Plugs
- Engine Brand: Kubota
- Engine Compliance: T4F
- Engine Idle Speed: 1500 RPM
- Engine Weld Speed: 1800 RPM
- Fuel Tank Size: 11.5 Gallon
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Horsepower: 20.2 hp
- Weldable Metals: Steel, Stainless Steel
- Rated Output: 400 A at 24 V, 100% Duty Cycle, 350 A at 27 V, 100% duty cycle, 300 A at 32 V, 100% duty cycle
- Single Phase Generator Continuous Power: 10000 W
- Single Phase Generator Peak Power: 12000 W
- Sound Rating: Idle: 66 dB, Weld: 71.6 dB
- Rated Carbon Diameter: 3/16 in (4.8 mm)
- Current Type: DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 85 VDC
- Amperage Range: 20-400
- Portability: Lift Eye (Standard), Trailer (Optional)
- Weld Output: CC/CV
- Net Width: 26.25 in
- Net Height: 32 in
- Net Length: 56 in
- Net Weight: 950 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408