Miller Big Blue 400 Pro (Misubishi)
Designed with the professional in mind, the Big Blue 400 Pro is the best for ease of use, reliability and fuel economy.
- Heavy-Duty Low-Speed Mitsubishi S4L2 Industrial Diesel Engine: Used in industrial applications around the world, the S4L2 is designed to run 10,000 hours before major overhaul. Backed by worldwide support and service.
- Quiet Operations: Improves work site safely and communication.
- Digital Meters with SunVision: Enables welding parameters to be viewed with greater clarity at virtually any angle. Meters can be seen clearly even in direct sunlight.
- Industrial USB Port: Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
- Auto Remote Sense (ARS): Detects if a remote control is plugged into the 14-pin receptacle and eliminates confusion of a remote/panel switch.
- Simple-to-Set Controls: Requires no elaborate procedure-just select process and weld!
- HD Power Coat: All painted sheet metal is pretreated with a zinc-rich primer to provide extra protection against rust & corrosion (comparable to stainless steel).
- Advanced Features for the Professional Welder:
- Adaptive Hot Start makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc TIG provides arc starting that minimizes the risk of electrode/work contamination without the need for high frequency.
- Low OCV Stick (VRD): When activated, reduces the open-circuit voltage to 15 volts when the power source is not in use, increasing operator safety without compromising arc starts.
- Other Standard Features: Output contractor control, automatic idle, thermal overload protection, and 120-volt engine block heater.
- Not Included:
- Title: Big Blue 400 Pro (Mitsubishi)
- Industries Interests: Construction, Fabrication, Infrastructure, Maintenance and Repair-Field OPerations, Mechanical Contracting, Pipe Fabrication/Construction, Work/Service Trucks
- Cold Weather Starting Aids: Engine Block Heater, Glow Plugs
- Engine Brand: Mitsubishi
- Engine Compliance: T4F
- Engine Idle Speed: 1500 RPM
- Engine Weld Speed: 1800 RPM
- Fuel Tank Size: 11.5 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Horsepower: 24.7 hp
- Weldable Metals: Steel, Stainless Steel
- Rated Output: 400 A at 24 V, 100% duty cycle, 350 A at 27 V, 100% duty cycle, 300 A at 32 V, 100 % duty cycle
- Single Phase Generator Continuous Power: 10000 W
- Single Phase Generator Peak Power: 12000 W
- Sound Rating: Idle: 68.7 dB, Weld: 72.1 dB
- Rated Carbon Diameter: 1/4 in (6.4 mm)
- Current Type: DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 85 VDC
- Amperage Range: 20-40
- Portability: Lift Eye(Standard), Trailer (Optional)
- Weld Output: CC/CV
- Net Width: 26.25 in
- Net Height: 32 in
- Net Length: 56 in
- Net Weight: 993 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408