Miller Big Blue 500 Pro (Kubota) Deluxe w/ArcReach
Clean, quiet, Multiprocess machine delivers up to 500 amps of welding power with an EPA Tier 4 Final engine, ideal for heavy use.
- Electonic Engine Display: Electronic, engine display simultaneously displays fuel level, engine hours, coolant temperature, oil pressure, battery volts, and engine RPMs. Alos tracks oil change intervals and displays engine diagnostics for quick and easy servicing.
- Tier 4 Final Compliant Diesel: The cleanest/greenest power available. Utilizes Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) technology to keep the air clean with NO exhaust after treatment maintenance.
- Infinite Arc Control: Infinite arc control allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications in Stick, MIG, and FCAW.
- Low OC Stick (VRD): The new Low OCV stick welding function is a simple design that reduces the open-circuit voltage to 15 volts without compromising arc starts. This feature is now built into the Big Blue 500 Pro for increased operator safety.
- Auto Remote Sense (ARS): ARS detects if a remote control is plugged into the 14-pin receptacle and eliminates confusion of a remote/panel switch.
- Thermal Overload Protection: Thermal overload protection prevents machine damage if the duty cycle is exceeded or airflow is blocked.
- Other Standard Features: Remote oil drain to prevent spills and make servicing easy, digital preset weld meters, automatic idle, and 120 V block heater for cold environments.
- Not Included:
- Title: Big Blue 500 Pro (Kubota) Deluxe w/ArcReach
- Industries Interests: Construction, Fabrication, Infrastructure, Maintenance and Repair- Field Operations, Pipe Fabrication/Construction, Work/Service Trucks
- Cold Weather Starting Aids: Engine Block Heater, Glow Plugs
- Enigne Brand: Kubota
- Engine Compliance: T4F
- Engine Idle Speed: 1350 RPM
- Engine Weld Speed: 1800 RPM
- Fuel Tank Size: 25 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Horsepower: 48.9 hp
- Weldable Metals: Stainless Steel, Steel
- Rated Output: 500 A at 40 V, 100% duty cycle, 450 A at 38 V, 100% duty cycle, 400 A at 36 V, 100% duty cycle
- Single Phase Generator Continuous Power: 12000 W
- Single Phase Peak Power: 15000 W
- Sound Rating: Idle: 65.9 dB/Weld: 74.3 dB
- Three Phase Generator Continous Power: 20000 W
- Three Phase Generator Peak Power: 27000 W
- Rated Carbon Diameter: 3/8 in (9.5 mm)
- Current Type: DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 92 VDC
- Amperage Range: 20-500
- Portability: Fork Pockets, Lift Eye (Standard), Trailer (Optional)
- Weld Output: CC/CV
- Net Width: 28.5 in
- Net Height: 46 in
- Net Length: 69.5 in
- Net Weight: 1750 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408