Miller Big Blue Air Pak
For field-base work that requires single-operator power for welding, carbon arc gouging, auxiliary power, or running an air compressor to perform critcal repair and maintenance functions, the Big Blue 600 Air Pak is the most reliable, versatile machine available to keep your worksite equipment fully functional and make you more productive throughout the day.
- Heavy-Duty Low-Speed DEUTZ TD2.9 L4 T4F Industrial Diesel Engine: The cleanest, greenest diesel power available. DEUTZ T4F models utilize diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) technology to keep the air clean with NO exhaust after-treatment maintenance.
- Air Compressor- Ingersoll Rand: Ultra-reliable industrial rotary screw air compressor. 30,000-hour life expectancy. Independent on/off control for applications not requiring compressed air- allows greater fuel savings and longer compressor service intervals.
- Advanced Features for the Professional Welder:
- Adaptive Hot Start makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire Modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc TIG provides arc starting that minimizes the risk of electrode/work contamination without the need for high frequency.
- Industrial USB Port: Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrive in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
- Electronic Engine Display: Electronic engine display simutaneously displays fuel level, engine hours, coolant tempertature, oil pressure, battery volts, air pressure and engine RPMs. Also track oil change intervals and displays engine dianostics for quick and easy servicing.
- ArcReach Technology: Exclusive ArcReach technology uses exsisting weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator's fingertips- not back at the power source.
- ArcReach Accessories for Every Application: Whether the weld specification calls for Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored or an advanced wire process, Miller has an ArcReach accessory that can get the job done.
- Fleet Compatibility:
- Cross Platform Compatible. The same ArcReach accessories that work on engine-driven equipment can also be used on select ArcReach-equipped XMT, Dimension, and PipeWorx 350 FieldPro power sources.
- Reverse Compatible. ArcReach-equipped power sources work with non-ArcReach accessories; however, the complete ArcReach benefit is only realized with the ArcReach system.
- Increased Productivity & Safety: More arc-on time, and reduced exposure to slip, trip, and fall hazards can be relized using ArcReach because less time is spent going back to the welding power supple to set process and arc amperage or voltage.
- Other Standard Features: Output contactor control, automatic idle, thermal overload protection, and 120-volt engine block heater.
- Not Included:
- Title: Big Blue 600 Air Pak
- Industries Interests: Construction, Fabrication, Infrastructure, Maintenance and Repair- Field Operations, Work/Service Trucks
- Cold Weather Starting Aids: Engine Block Heater, Glow Plugs
- Engine Brand: Deutz
- Engine Compliance: T4F
- Engine Idle Speed: 1350 RPM
- Engine Weld Speed: 1800 RPM
- Fuel Tank Size: 25 Gallon
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Horsepower: 65.7 hp
- Weldable Metals: Stainless Steel, Steel
- Rated Output: 600 A at 44 V, 60% duty cycle, 550 A at 43 V, 100% duty cycle, 500 A at 40 V, 100% duty cycle
- Single Phase Generator Continuous Power: 12000 W
- Single Phase Generator Peak Power: 15000 W
- Sound Rating: Idle: 71.3 dB/Weld: 78.9 dB
- Three Phase Generator Continuous Power: 20000 W
- Three Phase Generator Peak Power: 27000 W
- Rated Carbon Diatmeter: 1/2 in (12.7 mm)
- Current Type: DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 92 VDC
- Amperage Range: 20-600
- Portability: Fork Pockets, Lift Eye (Standard), Trailer (Optional)
- Weld Output: CC/CV
- Net Width: 28.5 in
- Net Height: 46 in
- Net Length: 69.5 in
- Net Weight: 2040 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408