Miller Big Blue 600 Pro Truck Mount Spec w/ArcReach
The Big Blue 600 Pro Work Truck Model has the critical controls located within east reach of a ground based operator when the machine is mounted on the bed of a large-body truck.
- Heavy-Duty Low-Speed Kubota V2403 Industrial Diesel Engine: The cleanest, greenest diesel power available. Kubota T4F models utilize diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) technology to keep the air clean with NO exhaust after-treatment maintenance.
- HD Powder Coat: All painted sheet metal is pretreated with zinc-rich primer to provide extra protection against rust & corrosion (comparable to stainless steel).
- Digital Meters with SunVision: Enables welding parameters to be viewed with greater clarity at virtually any angle. Meters can be seen clearly even in direct sunlight.
- Industrial USB Port: Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrive in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
- Electronic Engine Display: Simultaneously display, fuel level, engine hoursm coolant temperature, oil pressure, battery volts, and engine RPM. Also track oil change intervals and displays engine diagnostics for quick and easy servicing.
- ArcReach Technology: Exclusive ArcReach technology uses exsisting weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator's fingertips- not back at the power source.
- ArcReach Accessories for Every Application: Whether the weld specification call for Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored or an advanced wire process, Miller has an ArcReach accessory that can get the job done.
- Advanced Features for the Professional Welder:
- Adaptive Hot Start makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine tuning o ftough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc TIG provides arc starting that minimizes the risk of electrode/work contamination without the need for high frequency.
- Quiet Operation: Improves work site safety and communication.
- Other Standard Features: Output contactor control, automatic idle, thermal overload protection, and 120-volt engine block heater.
- Not Included:
- Title: Big Blue 600 Pro Truck Mount Spec w/ArcReach
- Industries Interests: Maintenance and Repair- Field Operations, Work/Service Trucks, Construction, Infrastructure
- Cold Weather Starting Aids: Engine Block Heater, Glow Plugs
- Engine Brand: Kubota
- Engine Compliance: T4F
- Engine Idle Speed: 1350 RPM
- Engine Weld Speed: 1800 RPM
- Fuel Tank Size: 25 Gal
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Horsepower: 48.9 hp
- Weldable Metals: Stainless Steel, Steel
- Rated Output: 600 A at 42 V, 40% duty cycle, 550 A at 42 V, 60% duty cycle, 500 A at 40 V, 100% duty cycle
- Single Phase Generator Continuous Power: 12000 W
- Single Phase Generator Peak Power: 15000 W
- Sound Rating: Idle: 65.9 dB/Weld: 74.3 dB
- Three Phase Generator Continuous Power: 20000 W
- Three Phase Generator Peak Power: 27000 W
- Rated Carbon Diameter: 3/8 in (9.5 mm)
- Current Type: DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 92 VDC
- Amperage Range: 20-600
- Portability: Fork Pockets, Lift Eye (Standard)
- Weld Output: CC/CV
- Net Width: 28.5 in
- Net Height: 46 in
- Net Length: 69.5 in
- Net Weight: 1765 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408