Miller Big Blue 800 Duo Air Pak Truck Mount Spec
The Big Blue 800 Duo Air Pak Work Truck Model has the critical controls located within easy reach of a ground based operator when the machine is mounted on the bed of a large-body truck.
- Heavy-Duty Low-Speed DEUTZ TD2.9 L4 T4F Industrial Diesel Engine: The cleanest, greenest diesel power available. DEUTZ T4F models utilize diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) technology to keep the air clean with NO exhaust after-treatment maintenance.
- Mulit-Arc Welding: One dependable engine- two independent arcs with up to 400 amps each (or 800 amps for a single operator). Plug in additional inverter welders for a true multi-operator (3+ arc) work platform!
- Increased Efficiency: More arcs and better fuel economy equal increased profits for your business. Estimated savings are 34-percent with a dual-operator unit versus two single-operator units.
- Air Compressor- Ingersoll Rand: Ultra-reliable industrial rotary screw air compressor. 30,000-hour life expectancy. Independent on/off control for applications not requiring compressed air- allows for greater fuel savings and longer compressor service intervals.
- Industrial USB Port: Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrive in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
- ArcReach Technology: Exclusive ArcReach technology uses exsisting weld cables to communicate process adjustments commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator's fingertips- not back at the power source.
- ArcReach Accessories for Every Application: Whether the weld specification calls for Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored or an advanced wire process, Miller has an ArcReach accessory that can get the job done.
- Increased Productivity & Safety: More arc-on time, and reduced exposure to slip, trip, and fall hazards can be realized using ArcReach because less time is spent going back to the welding power supply to set process and arc amperage or voltage.
- Electronic Engine Display: Electronic engine display simultaneously displays fuel level, engine hours, coolant temperature, oil pressure, battery volts, air pressure and engine RPMs. Also tracks oil change intervals and displays engine diagnostics for quick and easy servicing.
- Other Standard Features: Output contactor control, automatic idle, thermal overload protection, digital meters with SunVision and 120-volt engine block heater.
- Not Included:
- Title: Big Blue 800 Duo Air Pak
- Industries Interests: Construction, Fabrication, Infrastructure, Maintenance and Repair- Field Operations, Work/Service Trucks
- Cold Weather Starting Aids: Engine Block Heater, Glow Plugs
- Engine Brand: Deutz
- Engine Compliance: T4F
- Engine Idle Speed: 1350 RPM
- Engine Weld Speed: 1800 RPM
- Fuel Tank Size: 25 Gallon
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Horsepower: 65.7 hp
- Weldable Metals: Stainless Steel, Steel
- Rated Output: 1 Welder: 800 At at 38 V, 100% duty cycle, 2 Welders: 400 A at 36 V, 100% duty cycle
- Single Phase Generator Continuous Power: 12000 W
- Single Phase Generator Peak Power: 15000 W
- Sound Rating: Idle: 71.3 dB/Weld: 78.9 dB
- Three Phase Generator Continuouse Power: 20000 W
- Three Phase Generator Peak Power: 27000 W
- Rated Carbon Diameter: 1/2 in (12.7 mm)
- Current Type: DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 85 VDC
- Amperage Range: 20-800
- Portability: Fork Pockets, Lift eye (Standard), Trailer (Optional)
- Weld Output: CC/CV
- Net Width: 28.5 in
- Net Height: 46 in
- Net Length: 69.5 in
- Net Weight: 2095 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408