Miller Big Blue 800 Duo Pro
The most powerful T4F diesel welder/generator in the industry. The Big Blue 800 Duo offers robust output for welding and power generation, and is ideal for dual-operator applications on labor intensive jobsites, or jobsites with limited space. Equipped with ArcReach technology, operators can change weld settings from the ArcReach feeder or remote. RMD & Pulsed MIG welding capabilities are added with the ArcReach Smart Feeder.
- Heavy-Duty Low-Speed DEUTZ TD2.9 L4 T4F Industrial Diesel Engine: The cleanest, greenest diesel power available. DEUTZ T4F models utilize diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) technology to keep the air clean with NO exhaust after-treatment maintenance.
- Multi-Arc Welding: One dependable engine- toe independent arcs with up to 400 amps each (or 800 amps for a single operator). Plug in additional inverter welders for a true mulit-operator (3+ arc) work platform!
- Increased Efficiency: More arcs and better fuel economy equal increased profits for your business. Estimated savings are 34-percent with a dual-operator unit versus two single-operator units.
- Advanced Features for the Professional Welder:
- Adaptive Hot Start makes starting stick electrodes east without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc TIG provides arc starting that minimizes the risk of eletrode/work contamination without the need for high frequency.
- Industrial USB Port: Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrive in-depth information such as diagnostics and machines statistics.
- ArcReach Technology: Exclusive ArcReach technology uses exsisting weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator's fingertips-not back at the power source.
- Increased Productivity & Safety: More arc-on time, and reduced exposure to slip, trip, and fall hazards can be realized using ArcReach because less time is spent going back to the welding power supply to set process and arc amperage or voltage.
- ArcReach Accessories for Every Application: Whether the weld specifications call for Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-cored or an advanced wire process, Miller has an ArcReach accessory that can get the job done.
- Electronic Engine Display: Electronic engine display simultaneously displays fuel level, engine hours, collant temperature, oil pressure, battery volts, and engine RPMs. Also tracks oil change intervals and displays engine diagnostics for quick and easy servicing.
- Other Standard Features: Output contactor control, digital meters with SunVision automatic idle, thermal overload protection, and 120-volt engine block heater.
- Not Included:
- Title: Big Blue 800 Duo Pro
- Industries Interests: Construction, Cross Country Pipeline, Infrastructure, Maintenance and Repairs-Field Operations, Mechanical Contracting, Pipe Fabrication/Construction, Work/Service Trucks
- Cold Weather Starting Aids: Engine Block Heater, Glow Plugs
- Engine Brand: Deutz
- Engine Compliance T4F
- Engine Idle Speed: 1350 RPM
- Enigne Weld Speed: 1800 RPM
- Fuel Tank Size: 25 Gallon
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Horsepower: 65.7 hp
- Weldable Metals: Stainless Steel, Steel
- Single Phase Generator Continous Power: 12000 W
- Single Phase Generator Peak Power: 27000 W
- Sound Rating: Idle: 71.3 dB/Weld: 78.9 dB
- Three Phase Generator Continuous Power: 20000W
- Three Phase Generator Peak Power: 27000 W
- Rated Carbon Diameter: 1/2 in (12.7 mm)
- Current Type: DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 85 VDC
- Amperage Range: 20-800
- Portability: Fork Pockets, Lift Eye (Standard), Trailer(Optional)
- Weld Output: CC/CV
- Net Width: 28.5 in
- Net Height: 46 in
- Net Length: 69.5 in
- Net Weight: 1870 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408