Bobcat 225 with Remote Start/Stop
Cost-effective, multiprocess welder / generator primarily used for Stick welding. Generator power is great for farm / ranch, stand-alone generator and maintenance / repair operations.
- Fully Enclosed Case - Decreases sound levels by 1/3 rd over previous models. Protects the engine and internal components. Virtually eliminates hot air recirculation when the machine is mounted in tight spots.
- Skewed Rotor Design - Unique ten degree skewed rotor design optimized generator performance for smoother power. The biggest benefit is achieved when used as a generator to power any device with an electronic control: air conditioners, furnaces, appliances, secondary controllers, ect.
- Heavy Duty Construction - To run better and last longer, all welder / generator internal componenets are designed to handle the harshest environments.
- 11,000 Watts of Accu-Rated Generator Power - Cranks out enough power for most applications: job site, farm / ranch and home. Miller provides the strongest and most reliable generator power. The Accu-Rated standard guarantees delivery of the machine's promised generator power.
- Exclusive Maintenance Displays - Maintenance is made easy with display showing engine hours and hours left before oil change is due.
- Large Fuel Capacity - Provides long run times with a 12 gallon fuel tank. The generator will run for 14 hours with a 4,000 watt continuous load so you can generate power more and fill up less.
- Output Stud and Receptacle Covers - Super tough protective armor has standard output stud and receptacle covers which are required by OSHA and CSA for job site safety.
- Rated Output - 225 amps @ 25 volts (AC stick / TIG), 210 amps @ 25 volts (DC stick / TIG), 200 amps @ 20 volts (wire)
- Welding Amperage Range - 50-225 amps, 19-28 volts
- Weight - 530 lbs (240 kg)
- Generator Power - 11,000 watts peak or 9,500 watts continuous
- Engine - Gas, Kohler 23 HP
Manufactured By = Miller Electric Mfg
Manufacturer Part = 907791001
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408