Miller Bobcat 225 (Kohler), GFCI
Cost-effective, multiprocess welder/generator primarly use for Stick welding and generator power. Great for farm, ranch, maintenance/repair operations, and as stand-alone generator.
- Improved! Quieter and Better Sound: Significant improvements in sound level and quality offer better jobsite communication, which provides a safer, more efficient working environment for you and your crew. New Bobcat welder/generators hve rotated the engine airflow, resulting in significantly quieter operation. Now you can start your job earlier in day and end it later, as well as work around hospitals, businesses, and residential areas.
- Improved! Smaller and Lighter Design: New Bobcat welder/genrators take up less space on trucks and trailers- leaving more room on your truck for other equipment and tools. Plus, they're easier to move safely around jobsites- even with weld cables and running gear attached.
- Improved! Easier Maintenance: With its intuitive design, the daily maintenance of our new Bobcat welder/generators is faster and easier. With front panel maintenance displays, you know when your equipment needs to be serviced. And Servicing is simple because:
- Oil checks can be performed from the top by the front panel
- Toolless panels allow for quick access
- Single-side fuel fill and oil drain/filter
- Smooth Power- Not Spike Power: Revolutionary ten-degree skewed-rotor design optimizes generator performance for smoother power- not spiked power found with other brands. Better power- better performance.
- Accu-Rated- Not Inflated Generator Power: Miller's Accu-Rated 11,000 watts of usable peak power is delivered for a minimum of 30 seconds. Accu-Rated means peak power is usable for maximum generator loads sucha as plasma cutting. Millermatic MIG welders and motor starting. Accu-Rated peak power beats the competition's very short duration peak or surge power. Use your peak power; it's more than a number.
- Designed for Reliability: From Appleton, Wisconsin, our welder/generators are the most rugged, durable and long-lasting in the industry. We manufacture them to exceed requirements for extreme working conditions and they are hard-working from the core:
- Copper windings and iron generator components for a quality-built machine
- Lugged-not solidered- heavy internal leads for better field durability
- Superior cooling technology for maximum performance and engine life
- Super-tough armor to protect the welder/generator from accidental impact
- Protective armor doors to cover the weld studs and receptacles as required by OSHA and CSA for jobsite safety
- Lift hook integrated into the center frame. which bolts to the machine's base for greater durability
- Long runtimes provide many hours os use before refueling is necessary
- Reversed Generator Airflow: Exclusive engine and generator packaging design operates cooler and more efficiently. The engine is rotated towards the front to create more efficient airflow. More efficient airflow and exclusive engine location are significant contributors to reduced sound level and size reduction. Hot air recirculation is eliminated when machine is mounted in tight spots, and internal parts are kept cool for optimal performance.
- Not Included:
- Title: Bobcat 225 (Kohler), GFCI
- Industies Interests: Construction, DIY/Home Hobbyist, Farm and Ranch, Infrastructure, Manufactoring, Commerical Truck and Trailer, Maintenance and Repair- Field Operations, Mechanical Contracting, Work/Service Trucks
- Engine Brand: Kohler
- Engine Idle Speed: 2300 RPM
- Engine Weld Speed: 3600 RPM
- Fuel Tank Size: 12 Gallon
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Horsepower: 23.5 hp
- Weldable Metals: Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel
- Rated Output: CC/AC Stick/TIG 150 A at 25 V, 100% duty cycle, CC/DC Stick/TIG 225 A at 25 V, 100% duty cycle, CV/DC MIG/FCAW 100 A at 25 V, 100% duty cycle, CC/AC 150 A at 25 V, 100% duty cycle, CC/DC 225 A at 25 V, 100% duty cycle, CV/DC 200 A at 20 V, 100% duty cycle
- Single Phase Generator Continuous Power: 9500 W
- Single Phase Generator Peak Power: 11000 W
- Sound Rating: 72 dB at idle and 73 dB at weld dB
- Current Type: AC/DC
- Amperage Range: 50-225
- Portability: Lift Eye (Standard), Running Gear/Cart (Optional), Trailer (Optional)
- Weld Output: CC/CV
- Net Width: 20 in
- Net Height: 28 in
- Net Length: 40.5 in
- Net Weight: 485 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408