Bobcat 260 - Kohler w/ Remote Start
Rugged welder / generator is great for Stick and Flux-Cored welding and designed for maintanance / repair operations, construction, farm, ranch and generator use.
- Remote start / stop. Take control & eleminate noise.
- Accu-Rated Generator Power - Miller's Accu-Rated 11,000 watts (12,000 with EFI) of usable peak power is delivered for a minimum of 30 seconds. Accu-Rated means peak power is usable for maximum generator loads such as plasma cutting, Millermatic MIG welders and motor starting. Accu-Rated peak power beats the competition's very short-duration peak or surge power. use your peak power; it's more than a number.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Option - Benefits vs Carburetor Models; 12% to 27% better fuel economy. Reduced emissions. Easy starting in all climates with no choke required. Eliminiation of carburetor icing. Better high altitude performance. EFI is more reliable when using equipment infrequently. 12,000 watts of generator power and more weld output.
- Highest Temperature Ratings- Rated at the industry's highest temperatures, 104F (40C), the Bobcat's weld and generator outputs deliver reliable performance and the longest life.
- Fully-Enclosed Case - Decreases sound levels by 1/3 rd over previous models. Protects the engine and internal components. Virtually eliminates hot air recirculation when the machine is mounted in tight spots.
- Skewed Rotor Design - Unique ten-degree skewed rotor design optimized generator performance for smoother power - not spiked power found with other brands. The biggest benefit is achieved when used as a generator to power any device with an electronic control; air conditioners, furnaces, applicances, secondary controllers, ect.
- Versatile AC and DC Weld Power with Tri-Cor Technology - Provides quality welds on all types of metals. DC has Tri-Cor technology which makes it smooth and easy to run while AC is used when arc blow occurs.
- Exclusive Maintenance Functions - Maintenance is easier with front panel fuel gauge and display that reads engine hours and hours left before an oil change is due.
- Output Stud and Receptacle Covers - Super-tough protective armor has standard output stud and receptacle covers which are required by OSHA and CSA for job site safety.
- Welding Amperage Range - 40-275 amps, 17/28 volts
- Weight - 501 lbs gas / 638 Diesel
- Generator Power - 11,000 watts peak, 9,500 watts continuous / EFI - 12,000 watts peak, 11,000 watts continuous
- Engine - Gas, Kohler CH 23, 23 HP @ 3,600 RPM
- Fuel Capactiy - 12 gal (45L)
- Run Time - Welding with an 1/8" Stick electrode, 20% Duty Cycle, expect 20 hours of operation. Under a continuous 4,000 watt generator load, expect approximately 14 hours of run time.
Manufactured By = Miller Electric Mfg
Manfuactrer Part = 907792001
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408