Miller Continuum 350 w/Auxiliary Power
New generation of advanced industril welding solutions improves productivity through weld quality, ease of use and system flexibility.
- All-New Power Source Design: Smart and powerful digital design has the fast response needed to deliver the most stable welding performance for better welding results. Developed as a platform to meet current and future needs with integrated expansion capabilities.
- All-New Feeder Design: Faster motor response provides the best arc starts with the least amount of spatter Precise feeding operation for stable performance.
- Superior Arc Performance: Improved Accu-Pulse provides less spatter, better arc control and less heat input. Very forgiving with changes in stick-out improved MIG performance. Consistently smooth arc start reduce spatter Improved RMD, designed for thin materials and gap filling with very low spatter New High-Deposition MIG process typiccally used for thicker material and larger welds. Provides lower heat input and higher deposition rates than standard spray transfer.
- Balanced-Pressure Drive-Roll Design and Tensioners: Feed wire in its truest and straightest form for better feedability and to extend consumable life.
- Easy to Set Up and Adjust with Minimal Training: 8 program/memory button USB functionality for updates, cloning and more Browser-Based connection to view and adjust machine parameters, configure machine settings and ability to set locks and limits.
- Tool-less Lockable Rotatable Drive: Allows operator to rotate the drive, eliminate severe bends in the wire feeding path. Extends gun-liner life Aids in feeding difficult wires.
- LCD Display: New user interface makes the system easy to set up and adjust with minimal training. Shows complete words, graphics and numeric values.
- Adaptive to a Variety of Weld Cell Configurations:
- Flexible user interface location (power source, feeder, remote operator interface)
- Information management systems: Insight Core (standard) and Insight Centerpoint (optional)
- Easily add process and programs
- Wire feeder is easily configurable for standard spool sizes, 60-pound spools or bulk-feeding systems
- Title: Continuum 350 w/Auxiliary Power
- Portability: Lift Eye (Standard), Fork Pockets, Handle(s)
- Net Width: 17.5 in
- Net Height: 27.19 in
- Net Length: 28.13 in
- Net Weight: 127 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408