Miller Continuum 500 MIGRunner Package
New generation of advanced industrial welding solutions improves productivity through weld quality, ease of use and system flexibility.
- What's Included:
- Continuum 500
- Continuum Single Feeder
- 3' Control Cable
- Running Gear
- 15' Bernard BTB Gun 400 A
- Contact Tips
- .035/.045 in V-groove Drive Rolls
- Indutrial MIG 4/0 Kit
- Cable Hanger
- All-New Power Source Design: Smart and powerful digital design has the fast response needed to deliver the most stable welding performance for better welding results. Developed as a platform to meet current and future needs with integrated expansion capabilities.
- All-New Feeder Design: Faster motor response provides the best arc starts with the least amount of spatter Precise feeding operation for stable arc performance.
- Superior Arc Performance: Improved Accu-Pulse provides less spatter, better arc control and less heat input. Very forgiving with changes in stick-out Improved MIG performance. Consistently smooth arc starts reduce spatter Improved RMD, designed for thin materials and gap filling with very low spatter New High-Deposition MIG process typically used for thicker material and larger welds. Provides lower heat input and higher deposition rates than standard spray transfer.
- Balanced-Pressure Drive-Roll Design and Tensioners: Feed wire in its truest and straightest form for better feedability and to extend consumable life.
- Easy to Set Up and Adjust with Minimal Training: 8 program/memory buttons USB functionality for updates, cloning and more Brower-based connection to view and adjust machine parameters, configure machine settings and ability to set locks and limits.
- Tool-less Lockable Rotatable Drive: Allows operator to rotate the drive, eliminate severe bends in the wire feeding path Extends gun-liner Aids in feeding difficult wires.
- LCD Display: New user interface makes the system easy to set up and adjust with minimal training. Shows complete words, graphics and numeric values.
- Adaptable to a Variety of Weld Cell Configurations:
- Flexible user interface location (powersource, feeder, remote operator interface)
- Information management systems: Insight Core (standard) and Insight Centerpoint (optional)
- Easily add process and programs
- Wire feeder is easily configurable for standard spool sizes, 60-pound spools or bulk-feeding systems
- Title: Continuum 500 MIGRunner Package
- Weldable Metals: Specialty Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel
- Input Voltage: 220/230/240 V, 380/400/440 V, 460/480 V, 575 V
- Input Phase: 3-Phase
- Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Current Type: DC
- Portability: Running Gear/Cart (Standard)
- Weld Output: CC/CV
- Net Width: 28 in
- Net Height: 36 in
- Net Length: 48 in
- Net Weight: 250 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408