Miller Continuum Feeder (Single)
Advanced, industrial wire feeder with Tru-Feed technology improves productivity through weld quality, ease of use and system flexibility. Designed for use with a Continuum power source.
- New Low-Inertia Motor: Provides faster response for the best arc starts with the least amount of spatter.
- Balanced-Pressure Drive-Roll Design and Tensioners: Feed wire in its truest and straightest form for better feedability, resulting in better welding performance.
- Spring-Loaded Accu-Mate Connection: Aligns gun perfectly in the drive-roll carrier- preventing the gun from being pulled loose and providing consistent wire feeding.
- Quick-Change Dual-Bearing Drive Rolls: Provide more consistent wire feeding.
- Drive Rolls and Guides: Common with other Miller industrial feeders (use exsisting, not new parts). Inlet guide installation is tool-less.
- Tool-less Positive-Locking Rotatable Drive Assembly: Allows operator to rotate the drivem eliminating severe bends in the wire feed path. This extends gun-liner life and aids in feeding difficult wires.
- Title: Continuum Feeder (Single)
- Output Voltage Range: 10 V- 44 V
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408