Miller Continuum Swingarc
Swingarc boom-mounted wire feeders bring an extra dimension of flexibility and efficiency to weld stations dealing with large weldments, or wherever operator mobility is required.
- All-New Power Source Design: Smart and powerful digital design has the fast response needed to deliver the most stable welding performance for better welding results. Developed as a platform to meet current and future needs with integrated expansion capabilities.
- Unique Counter Balanced Boom: Makes it easy to raise and lower boom and automatically holds its position.
- All-New Feeder Design: Faster motor response provides the best arc starts with the least amount of spatter. Precise feeding operatiion for stable performance.
- Superior Arc Performance: Improved Accu-Pulse provides less spatter, better arc control and less heat input. Very forgiving with changes in stick-out Improved MIG performance. Consistently smooth arc starts reduce spatter Improved RMD, designed for thin materials and gap filling with very low spatter New High-Deposition MIG process typically used for thicker material and larger welds. Provides lower heat input and higher deposition rates than standard spray transfer.
- In-Boom Cable Routing: Organizes hoses and cables, preventing damage and maintaining an orderly work cell.
- Balanced-Pressure Drive-Roll Design and Tensioners: Feed wire in its truest and straightest form for better feedability and to extend consumable life.
- Easy to Set Up and Adjust with Minimal Training: 8 program/memory buttons USB functionally for updates, cloning and more Browser-based connection to view and adjust machine parameters, configure machine settings and ability to set locks and limits.
- Tool-less Lockable Rotatable Drive: Allows operator to rotate the drive, eliminate severe bends in the wire feeding path. Extends gun-liner life Aids in feeding difficult wires.
- LCD Display: New user interface makes up the system east to set up and adjust with minimal training. Shows complete words, graphics, and numeric values.
- Modular to Adapt to a Variety of Weld Cell Configurations: Flexible user interface location (power source, feeder, remote operator interface) Insight Welding Intelligence systems. Easily add process and programs Wire Feeder is easily configurable for standard spool sizes, 60-pound spools or bulk-feeding systems.
- Title: Continuum Swingarc
- Output Voltage Range: 10 V- 44 V
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408