Designed for Stick/TIG welding pipe and plate in the construction industry, this small, durable, goes anywhere welder delivers 280 amps of superior Stick performance, up to 3/16 in diameter. LiftArc delivers smooth TIG starts without high frequency.
- What's Included
- One set of male Dinse connectors
- Power Cord
- Superior Stick Arc Performance- Amperage control provided through 14-pin receptacle on front of the machine. Compatible with Wireless Remote Controls. Improve productivity, eliminate clutter and cord failure ans associated downtime/repair costs and extend the operator's welding range without adding cord extensions.
- Lift-Arc- Lift-Arc start provides TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- Simple Voltage Changeover- Simple volatge changeover switch saves time when changing primary voltage. Input voltage range can be changed without removal from inverter rack or removal of machine case.
- Simple To Operate- Simple to operate with a process selector knob which automatically sets the proper dig setting on E6010 and E7018 electrodes providing superior stick performance.
- Optional Digital Meter- Optional digital meter for more precise control when presettin gor monitoring welding amperage.
- Remote Amperage Control- Amperage control provided through 14-pin receptacle on front of the machine. Compatible with Wireless Remote Controls. Improve productivity, eliminate clutter and cord tangles in the work area. Eliminate cord failure and associated downtime/repair costs and extend the operator's welding range without adding cord extensions.
- 4 and 8 Pack Racks- Stand-alone or rack-mounted, commonly used in construction and shipyards, are available for multiple operator applications. All controls including the power switch are located on front of the machine for easy access.
- Twist Lock Receptacles- Tweco- or Dinse-style connectors available. The Dinse-style includes one set of male connectors: the Tweco-style does not.
- Title- CST 280 220-230/460-575 V, Dinse
- Industries Interests- Construction, Infrastructure, Shipbuilding, High Purity Processing, Maintenance and Repair- Field Operations, Maintenance and Repair- In Plant, Pipe Fabrication/Construction, Mechanical Contracting
- Weldable Metals- Steel, Stainless Steel
- Input Voltage- 460/480 V, 575 V, 220/230/240 V
- Rated Carbon Diameter- 3/16 in (4.8 mm)
- Input Phase- 1- and 3-Phase
- Input Hz- 50/60 Hz
- Current Type- DC
- Rated Output- 280 A @ 31.2 V, 35% Duty Cycle (3 Phase), 200 A @ 28 V, 100% Duty Cycle (3 Phase), 200 A @ 28 V, 50% Duty Cycle (single phase), 150 A @ 26 V, 100% Duty Cycle (single phase)
- Max Open Circuit Voltage- 77 VDC
- Amperage Range- 5 DC- 280 DC
- Portability- Handle(s)
- Weld Output- CC
- Net Width- 7.5 in
- Net Height- 13.5 in
- Net Length- 18 in
- Net Weight- 41 lbs
- Warranty- 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuting frieght costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408