Miller Dimension 650 380/460 V Stationary Pkg
Designed for heavy industrial welding applications, with 100 percent duty cycle for extended arc-on time.
- What's Included:
- .035.045 reversible dual V drive rolls
- 15-ft 4/0 work cable with 600A C-Clamp
- 3ft gas hose
- 6ft 4/0 wire feeder to power source weld cable
- Bernard BTB Gun 400 AMP, 15 ft
- Centerfire contact tips, .035 (QTY 3), .045 (QTY 2)
- Dimension 650 380/460 V
- Regulator/Flow meter
- S-74D MPa Plus Wire Feeder
- Built-in Arc Control: Provides operators more flexibility when Stick welding in tight areas where sticking electrodes is a problem.
- Line Voltage Compensation: Ensures consistant weld performance even when primary power varies.
- Fan-On-Demand: Cooling system operates only when needed. Reduces contaminants drawn into the machine and excess noise in work areas.
- Easy to Read Digital Meters: Ensure accruacy when presetting and reading actual voltage and amperage.
- 115-VAC Power: To power tools and coolant systems.
- Dimension 650 380/460 V Stationary Package
- Industries Interests: Aerospace, Construction, Heavy Equipment Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Manufactoring, Railcar, Shipbuilding, Boat/Yacht, High Purity Processing
- Weldable Metals: Aluminum, Specialty Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel
- Input Voltage: 380/400/440 V 460/480 V
- Rated Carbon Diameter: 5/16 in (7.9 mm)
- Input Phase: 3-Phase
- Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Input Amperage: 380v (53.2 A) , 460V (42.8 A)
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 87 VDC
- Portability: Lift Eye (Standard), Running Gear/Cart (Optional)
- Weld Output: CC/CV
- Net Width: 16.7 in
- Net Height: 28.2 in
- Net Length: 31.6in
- Net Weight: 158 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408