Miller Diversion 180 TIG Welder
Perfect for the personal user, this AC/DC TIG machine upgrade has both 120V and 240V input power capability.
- What's Included:
- Diversion 180
- Regulator/flow gauge and gas hose
- RFCS-RJ45 remote foot control (300432)
- 8-ft (2.4m) primary cord with MVP plugs for 120 V (219261) and 240 V (219258)
- 12.5-ft (3.8 m) Weldcraft A-150 TIG Torch
- 12-ft (3.7 m) work cable with clamp
- Easy-to-Understand Operator Interface: It's as easy as "1,2,3" to set your machine and start welding! 1. Power-up 2. Select material type 3. Set material thickness range. We have also added a digital display so you know exactly what your settings are.
- Use It On 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools. Simply chose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
- Utilizes Latest Inverter Technology: By utilizing an inverter-based AC/DC power source, a more efficient (less energy is used) and consistent welding arc is provided compared to older transformer based TIG machines.
- Torch Designed for Maximum Operator Comfort: The package comes standard with a Diversion Series foot control and the Weldcraft A-150 TIG torch. This 150 amp, air-cooled torch features a compact and durable design ideal for both the professional and hobbyist welder. The Diamond Grip head design has ergonomic contact points for thumb and fingers, providing more comfortable grip.
- Light Weight= Portability: Whether it's in the shop, garage or at the race track, at only 50 lbs it can be taken anywhere. You can't do that with those heavy tranformer machines!
- Reduse Noise, Maintenance and OPerating Costs: Our Fan-On-Demand cooling system only operates when needed. This cuts down on fan noise, along with reducing power consumption and contaminants drawn into the machine.
- Eliminate Waste of Expensive Shielding Gas: Our Auto-Postflow feature optimizes postflow time based on welding amperage. This allows for proper shielding of both the weld end zone and electrode every time without waste of gas or need for adjustment.
- Dependable Arc Starts: Provides HF, non-contact arc starting to eliminate tungsten and material contamination time after time.
- Not Included:
- Argon shielding gas
- Filler rod
- Personal safety products (helmet, gloves)
- Title: Diversion 180TIG Welder
- Industries Interests: Aerospace, Racing/Customizing/Restoring, Construction, DIY/Home Hobbyist, Farm and Ranch, Heavy Equipment Manufactoring, Infrastructure, Metal Art/Sculptures, Railcar, Shipbuilding, Boat/Yacht, High Purity Processing, Manufactoring
- Material Thickness: Steel 0.025 in (0.6 mm)-3/16 in (4.8 mm), Aluminum: 0.030 in (0.75 mm)-3/16 in (4.8 mm)
- Weldable Metals: Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel
- Input Voltage: 110/115/120 V, 208 V, 220/230/240 V
- Input Phase: 1-Phase
- Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Current Type: AC/DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 80 VDC
- Amperage Min: 10 A
- Amperage Max: 180 A
- Portability: Handle(s), Running Gear/Cart (Optional)
- Weld Output: CC
- Net Width: 9.875 in
- Net Height: 17 in
- Net Length: 23.875 in
- Net Weight: 50 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408