Miller Dynasty 210 DX 120-480 V
Maximum flexibility- Miller Electric combines advanced inverter technology with Auto-Line technology, offering the most flexible AC/DC TIG/Stick power supply in the welding industry.
- What's Included:
- Dynasty 210 DX
- 8-ft (2.4 m) primary cord
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Quick Reference Guide
- (2) 50 mm Dinse style connectors
- Base and Deluxe Models Available: Dynasty 210- Base model provides essential TIG and Stick functions and provides operator-friendly, menu-driven features. Dynasty 210 DX- The DX model offers full AC features, including advanced waveforms and wide ranges of balance and frequency.
- Upgradeable and Expandable: Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features. Visit MillerWelds.com/tigsoftware for the latest software upgrades and expansions.
- Auto-Line Power Management Technology: Allows hookup to either single-phase or three-phase electrical input from 120-460 V with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. An ideal solution for dirty or unreliable input power.
- Pro-Set Feature (professional settings): This feature eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of pre-set controls. SImply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display. The Pro-Set feature is available for Balance, Frequency, Pulse and DIG parameters.
- Stick Features (AC/DC): Tailored arc control (DIG) allows the arc characteristic to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010. Hot Start adaptive control provides postive arc starts without sticking. Stick-Stuck detects if the electrode is stuck to the part and turns the welding output off to safely and easily remove the electrode. Menu selectable.
- Not Included:
- Title: Dynasty 210 DX 120-480 V
- Industries Interests: Aerospace, Racing/Customizing/Restoring, Construction, DIY/Home Hobbyist, Farm and Ranch, Heavy Equipment Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Manufactoring, Metal Art/Sculptures, Railcar, Shipbuilding, Boat/Yacht, High Purity Processing
- Material Thickness: Steel:0.002 in (0.05 mm)- 1/4 in (6.4 mm), Aluminum: 0.012 in (0.3 mm)- 1/4 in (6.4 mm)
- Weldable Metals: Aluminum, Steel, Specialty Metals, Stainless Steel
- Input Voltage: 110/115/120 V, 208 V, 220/230/240 V, 380/400 V, 460/480 V
- Input Phase: 1- and 3-Phase
- Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Current Type: AC/DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 80 VDC
- Amperage Min: 1 A
- Amperage Max: 210 A
- Portability: Handle(s), Running Gear/Cart (Optional), Strap
- Weld Output: CC
- Net Width: 8.6 in
- Net Height: 13.6 in
- Net Length: 22.5 in
- Net Weight: 47 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408