Miller Dynasty 280 DX 208-575 V, Foot Control Complete Package
The Dynasty 280 Series is a powerful combination of capatibility and portability. Weighing only 52 pounds, it can weld up to 3/8" thick material. The AC/DC TIG/Stick power sources feature an energy-efficient inverter design and Auto-Line technology.
- What's Included:
- Dynasty 280 DX
- Coolmate 1.3
- Small Runner Cart
- Weldcraft W-280 torch kit and accessories (300990)
- Coolant (4 one-gallon bottles of 043810)
- RFCS-14HD remote foot control and receiver (194744)
- Quick Reference Guide
- Base and Deluxe Models Available: Dynasty 280- Base model provides essential TIG and Stick functions and provides operator-friendly, menu-driven features. Dynasty 280 DX- The ranges of balance and frequency.
- Portable with Adjustable Shoulder Strap: Weighing in at just 52 pounds, the Dynasty 280 is extremely portable and easy to transport featuring dual carry handles and a carrying strap.
- Upgradeable and Expandable: Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features. Visit Millerwelds.com/tigsoftware for the latest software upgrades and expansions.
- Cooler Power Supply (CPS): An integrated 120-volt dedicated-use receptacle to power the Coolmate 1.3. The power switch on the Dynasty also activates the receptacle to help prevent torch failure. Available on select modes.
- Auto-Line Power Management Technology: Allows hookup to either single-phase or three-phase electrical input from 208-575 V with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. An ideal solution for dirty or unreliable input power.
- Pro-Set Feature (professional settings): This feature eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of pre-set controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display. The Pro-Set feature is available for Balance, Frequency, Pulse and DIG parameters.
- Stick Features (AC/DC): Tailored arc control (DIG) allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010. Hot Start adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking. Stick-Stuck dectects if the electrode is stuck to the part and turns the welding output off to safely and easily remove the electrode. Menu selectable.
- Weldcraft W-280 (WP-280) TIG Torch: Two-piece torch head and exclusive Super Cool Technology provides additional surface area to increase cooling efficiency and capacity. Torch body includes an anti-rotation feature and multi-position locking to prevent handle movement during welding and improve operator control. Mechanical fittings provide a secure gas and water connection to prevent leakage and allow easy hose replacement.
- Title: Dynasty 280 DX 208-575 V, Foot Control Complete Package
- Industries Interests: Aerospace, Construction, Heavy Equipment Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Railcar, Shipbuilding, Boat/Yacht, High Purity Processing
- Material Thickness: Steel: 0.004 in (0.1 mm)- 3/8 in (9.5 mm), Aluminum: 0.012 in (0.3 mm)- 3/8 in (9.5 mm)
- Weldable Metals: Aluminum, Specialty Metals, Steel, Stainless Steel
- Input Voltage: 208 V, 220/230/240 V, 460/480 V, 575 V
- Input Phase: 1-and 3-Phase
- Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Current Type: AC/DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 60 VDC
- Amperage Min: 1 a
- Amperage Max: 280 A
- Portability: Running Gear/Cart (Standard)
- Weld Output: CC
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408