Miller Dynasty 400 208-575 V, Wireless Foot Control Complete Package
Latest techonology- powerful, compact AC/DC inverter delivers superior arc performance with total AC arc-shaping capabilities. Auto-Line allows connection to any voltage or frequency in the world while using half the power of a conventional machine.
- What's Included:
- Dynasty 400
- Coolmate 3.5 Runner Cart
- Weldcraft W-375 torch kit and accessories (301268)
- Coolant (4 one-gallon bottles of 043810)
- Wireless remote foot control and receiver (300429)
- Quick Reference Guide
- AC and DC TIG Features: AC TIG Features Independent amplitude/amperage control allows EP and EN amperages to be set independently to precisely control heat input to the work end electrode. Extended AC balance controls the amount of oxide cleaning (amperage time in EN) which is esstential for high quality welds on aluminum. AC frequency (20-400 Hz) controls the width of the arc cone and the force of the arc. DC TIG Features Exceptionally smooth and precise arc for welding exotic materials. High-speed DC TIG pulse controls- Pulse frequency capable of pulsing 5000 pulses per second. Pulsing adds arc stability, reduces heat input and warpage and can increase travel speeds. Other parameters include peak amperage, peak time and background amperage.
- AC Waveforms: Advance Squarewave provides a fast freezing puddle, deep penetration, and fast travel speeds. Soft Squarewave is used for a soft buttery arc with maximum puddle control and good wetting action. Sine wave is for customers that like traditional arc. It is quiet with good wetting. Triangular wave reduces the heat input and is good on thin aluminum. It provides fast travel speeds.
- Blue Lightning-High Frequency Arc Starter: For more consistent non-contact starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters.
- Meter Calibration: Allows meters to be calibrated for certification.
- Auto-Line Power Management Technology: Allows for any input voltage hookup (208-575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
- Cooler Power Supply (CPS): An integrated 120-volt dedicated-use receptacle to power the Coolmate 3.5. The power switch on the Dynasty also activates the receptacle to help prevent torch failure.
- Upgradable and Expandable: Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features. Visit MillerWelds.com/tigsoftware for the latest software upgrades and expansions.
- Cooler-On-Demand: Feature operates the auxiliary cooling system only when needed, reducing noise, energy use, and airborne contaminants pulled through the cooler.
- Stick Features: Tailored arc control (DIG) allows the arc charactertistics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010. Hot Start adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking.
- Title: Dynasty 400 208-575 V, Wireless Foot Control Complete Package
- Material Thickness: Steel: 0.012 in (0.3 mm)-5/8 in (15.9 mm), Aluminum: 0.015 in (0.38 mm)-5/8 in (15.9 mm)
- Weldable Metals: Aluminum, Specialty Metals, Steel, Stainless Steel
- Input Voltage: 208 V, 220/230/240 V, 380/400 V, 460/480 V, 575 V
- Input Phase: 1-and 3-Phase
- Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Current Type: AC/DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 75 VDC
- Amperage Min: 3 A
- Amperage Max: 400 A
- Portability: Lift Eye (Standard), Running Gear/Cart (Standard)
- Weld Output: CC
- Net Width: 23.125 in
- Net Height: 43.125 in
- Net Length: 43.75 in
- Net Weight: 308 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408