Miller Economy Flowmeter Regulators
Exceptional value and compact design. Provides precise shielding gas regulation for MIG and TIG welding applications and more. Shatter-resistant polycarbonate flow tube is respositionable for easy reading and features triple-scale for argon, helium and argon/CO2. It has a packless o-ring flow tube seal which reduces possibility of flow tube damage due to high-pressure inlet surge. Precision flow-adjustment valve allows easy adjustment to desired setting.
- Shatter-Resistant Triple-Scale Flow Tube: Tubes are made of shatter-resistant polycarbonate resin and can be rotated to position desired scale for easy reading. Scaled for CO2, argon and argon/CO2 mix, helium.
- Built-in Rupture Disc: Reduces possibility of flow tube damage due to inadvertent high-pressure surge. Must be replaced if ruptured-not auto-resetting.
- Precision Flow-Adjustment Valve: Allows easy adjustment to desired setting.
- True Blue Warranty: Flowmeter regulators are covered by the Miller True Blue 3 YR warranty.
- Optional Dual Flowmeter Regulator: Dual flowmeter regulator has a back-pressure compensated flow tube with shatter-resistant polycarbonate cover. It is repostionable for easy reading and features triple scale for argon, helium and argon/CO2. Features include senistive needle valve for fine adjustment and a 2-inch (51 mm) gauge.
- Title: Economy Flowmeter Regulators
- Inlet Connection: CGA 580
- Flow Range: 0-60 SCFH (0-28 LPM), 0-50 SCFH (0-24 LPM), 0-160 SCFH (0-78 LPM)
- Gas: Argon, CO2, Helium
- Has a Hose
- Warranty: 3 Years