LPR-100 Half Mask Respirator
Designed to fit comfortable under most welding helmets. The LPR-100 provides 99.97% filtration of airborne particulates and aerosils, both oil-based and non-oil-based.
- 99.97% Filtration of Airborne Particles - P100 filters are stongly resistant to oil and provide filtration of airborne particulates including solid dust particles, metal fumes, and mists.
- Extreme Low Profile - Provides maximum field of vision and does not interfere with protective eyewear, making it an optimal solution for use with most welding helmets.
- Ergonomic Design - Allows users to feel more comfortable and less constricted without compromising the efficiency and effectiveness of the mask.
- Large Exhaust Valve - Non return valve reduces heat buildup and user fatigue.
- Minimal Dead Air Space - Limits rebreathing exhaled air making user more comfortable.
- Convenient Turnbuckles - Reduces down time by making changing filters easy and quick.
- Four-Point Head Strap Adjustment - Integrated comfort cushion provides a customized and comfortable fit.
- Exclusive Pleated Filter - Provides additional surface area to reduce breathing resistabce while miniminzing filter size.
- Medical Grade Material - Ensuring user it is free of latex and silicone - odor free and non allergenic
- Assigned Protection Factor - 10
- Filter - P100
- NIOSH Certification - 42 CFR part 84
- OSHA Classification - Tight-fitting respirator
- Warranty - Miller True Blue Warranty
P100 Nuisance Level OV Relief Filters not included