Miller Maxstar 161 S, X-CASE, Stick Package
Best-of-class- provides maximum portability and performance in the most compact Stick Package in the industry. Packs dependability and performance all in one machine.
- What's Included:
- Maxstar 161 S
- 6.5-ft (2 m) primary cords for 120 V and 240 V
- 13 ft (4 m) stick electrode holder with 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- 10-ft (3 m) work clamp with 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- Adjustable handle/shoulder strap
- Protective Miller X-Case (301429)
- Superior Stick Arc Performance: Even on the difficult-to-run electrodes like E 6010
- Use on 120 and 240 Volt Input Power: Seperate 120 and 240 volt power cords disconnect from the rear panel of the machine without the use of any tools to allow your common 120 and 240 volt power receptacles.
- Compact Design Allows for Great Portability: Weighing in at 13 lbs and featuring a convenient handle/shoulder strap, this little inverter-based Stick machine can be taken from location to location.
- No More "Sticky" Electrodes: With Miller's Adaptive Hot Start techonology, you no longer have to worry about those difficult-to-strike electrodes.
- Conserve Your Electrodes: With the Stick-Stuck feature the machine detects if the electrode is stuck to the part and turns the welding output off to safely and easily remove the electrode.
- Title: Maxstar 161 S 120-240 V, X-CASE, Stick Package
- Industries Interests: DIY/Home Hobbyist, Farm and Ranch, Manufacturing, Metal Art/Sculptures, Racing/Customizing/Restoring
- Weldable Metals: Steel, Stainless Steel
- Input Voltage: 110/115/120 V, 220/230/240 V
- Input Phase: 1- Phase
- Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Current Type: DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 48 VDC
- Amperage Range: 220 DC- 160 DC
- Portability: Handle(s), Strap
- Weld Output: CC
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408