Miller Maxstar 161 STH 120-240 V
Best of class- provides maximum portability and performance in the most compact TIG/Stick package in the industry. Dependability and performance all in one machine.
- What's Included:
- Maxstar 161 STH
- 6.5 ft (2 m) primary cords for 120 V and 240 V
- 13 ft (4 m) stick electrode holder with 25 mm Dinse-style
- 10 ft (3 m) work clamp with 25 mm Dinse-style
- Adjustable handle/shoulder strap
- Quick Reference Guide
- Use on 120 AND 240 Volt Input: Seperate 120 and 240 volt power cords disconnect from the rear panel of the machine without the use af any tools to allow your to common 120 and 240 volt power receptacles.
- Compact Design Allows for Great Portability: Weighing in at 13 lbs and featuring a convenient handle/shoulder strap, this little invert-based TIG/Stick machine can be taken from location to location.
- Low Power: By utilizing an inverter-based power source in the Maxstar 161, superior arc starts and excellent weld puddle control are provided in both the TIG and Stick settings- all in the same, light-weight package.
- Easy-to-Use: Turn power on. Select proccess: High-Frequency TIG, Lift-Arc TIG, Stick, or 6010 Stick. Set amperage. Then weld!
- 6010 Stick Electrode Capability: Superior Stick arc performance even on the difficult-to-run electrodes like E6010.
- No More "Sticky" Electrodes: With Miller's Adaptive Hot Start technology, you no longer have to worry about those difficult-to-strike electrodes.
- Conserve Your Electrodes: With the Stick-Stuck feature the machine detects if the electrode is stuck to the part and turns the welding output off to safely and easily remove the electrode.
- No Need For a Gas Valve On Your TIG Torch: With the a built-in gas solenoid, the Maxstar 161 eleiminates the need for a bulky TIG torch with a gas valve.
- 5 Amp TIG Capability: Allows users to weld thinner materials than other machines in this category.
- Pro-Set: Eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience, and confidence of preset controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display.
- Pulse Capability (TIG): Pulse feature ranging from 0- 150 pulses per second for increasing puddle agitation, arc stability, and travel speeds while reducing heat input and disortion.
- Not Included:
- TIG Torch wiht 25 mm Dinse-style
- Remote Control (6-pin)
- Regulator/flow gauge and gas hose
- Title: Maxstar 161 STH 120-240 V
- Industries Interests: Aerospace, Boat/Yacht, Construction, Education/Training, Heavy Equipment Manufacturing, Hig Purity Processing, Infrastructure, Maintenance and Repairs -Field Operations, Maintenance and Repair- In Plant, Manufacturing, Mechanical Contracting, Metal Art/Sculptures, Railcar, Shipbuilding, Work/Service Trucks
- Material Thickness: Steel: 0.020 in - 3/16 in
- Weldable Metals: Steel, Stainless Steel
- Input Voltage: 110/115/120 V, 220/230/240 V
- Input Phase: 1-Phase
- Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Current Type: DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 48 VDC
- Amperage Min: 5 A
- Amperage Max: 160 A
- Portability: Handle(s), Strap
- Weld Output: CC
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408