Miller Maxstar 161 STL 120-240 V
Best of class- Provides maximum portability and performance in the most compact TIG/Stick packages in the industry. Dependability and performance all in one machine.
- What's Included:
- Maxstar 161 STL
- 6.5 ft (2 m) primary cords for 120 V and 240 V
- 13 ft (4 m) stick electrode holder with 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- 10 fft (3 m) work clamp with 25 mm Dinse- style connector
- Adjustable handle/shoulder strap
- Quick Reference Guide
- Use on 120 and 240 Volt Input Power: Seperate 120 and 240 volt power cords disconnect from the rear panel of the machine without the use of any tools to allow your commin 120 and 240 volt power receptacles.
- Compact Design Allows for Great Portability: Weighing in at 13 lbs and featuring a convenient handle/shoulder strap, this little inverter-based TIG/Stick machine can be taken from location to location.
- Low Power Draw: By utilizing an inverter-based power source in the Maxstar 161, superior arc starts and excellent weld puddle control are provided in both the TIG and Stick settings- all in a small, light-weight package.
- Easy-to-Use: Turn power on. Select process: Lift-Arc TIG, Stick, or 6010 Stick. Set Amperage. Then weld!
- 6010 Stick Electrode Capability: Superior Stick arc performance even on the difficult-to-run electrodes like E6010.
- No More "Sticky" Electrodes: With Miller's Adaptive Hot Start technology, you no longer have to worry about those difficult-to-strike electrodes.
- Conserve Your Electrodes: With the Stick-Stuck feature the machine detects if the electrode is stuck to the part and turns the welding output off to safely and easily remove the electrode.
- No Need For A Gas Valve On Your TIG Torch: With a built-in gas solenoid, the Maxstar 161 eliminates the need for abulky TIG torch with a gas valve.
- 5 Amp TIG Capability: Allows users to weld thinner materials than other machines in this category.
- 6010 Stick Electrode Capatability: Regulator/flow gauge and gas hose
- Not Included:
- TIG Torch with 25 mm Dinse-style Connector
- Remote Control (6-pin)
- Title: Maxstar 161 STL 120-240 V
- Industries Interests: Aerospace, Boat/Yacht, Construction, Heavy Equipment Manufacturing, High Purity Processing, Infrastructure, Maintenance and Repair- Field Operations, Maintenance and Repair- In Plant, Manufactoring, Railcar, Shipbuilding, Work/Service Trucks, Mechanical Contracting, Metal Art/ Sculptures
- Material Thickness: Steel: 0.020 in- 3/16 in
- Weldable Metals: Steel, Stainless Steel
- Input Voltage: 110/115/120 V, 220/230/240 V
- Input Phase: 1-Phase
- Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Current Type: DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 48 VDC
- Amperage Min: 5 A
- Amperage Max: 160 A
- Portability: Handle(s), Strap
- Weld Output: CC
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408