Miller Maxstar 161 STL, X-Case, Contractor Package
Best of class- Provides maximum portability and performance in the most compact TIG/Stick packages in the industry. Dependability and performance all in one machine.
- What's Included:
- Maxstar 161 STL
- 6.5 ft (2 m) primary cords for 120 V and 240 V
- 13-ft (4 m) stick electrode holder with 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- 10-ft (3 m) work clamp with 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- Adjustable handle/shoulder strap
- 12.5 ft (3.8 m) Weldcraft A-150 TIG torch
- Regulator/flow gauge and gas hose
- AK2C accessory kit
- Protective Miller X-Case (301429)
- Quick Reference Guide
- Use on 120 AND 240 Volt Input Power: Seperate 120 and 240 volt power cords disconnect from the rear panel of the machine without the use of any tools to allow your common 120 and 240 volt power receptacles.
- Compact Design Allows for Great Portability: Weighing in at 13 lbs and featuring a convenient handle/shoulder strap, this little invert-based TIG/Stick machine can be taken from location to location.
- Low Power Draw: By utilizing and inverter-based power source in the Maxstar 161, superior arc starts and excellent weld puddle control are provided in both the TIG and Stick settings- all in a small, light-weight package.
- Easy-to-Use: Turn power on. Select process: Lift-Arc TIG, Stick, or 6010 Stick. Set amperage. Then Weld!
- No More "Sticky" Electrodes: With Miller's Adaptive Hot Start technology, you no longer have to worry about those difficult-to-strike electrodes.
- Conserve Your Electrodes: With the Stick-Stuck feature the machine detects if the electrode is stuck to the part and turns the welding output off to safely and easily remove the electrode.
- No Need for a Gas Valve on Your TIG Torch: With a built-in gas solenoid, the Maxstar 161 eliminates the need for a bulky TIG tirch with a gas valve.
- 5 Amp TIG Capability: Allows users to weld thinner materials than other machines in this category.
- 6010 Stick Electrode Capability: Superior Stick arc performance even on the difficult-to-run electrodes like E6010.
- Not Included:
- Title: Maxstar 161 STL 120-240 V, X-Case, Contractor Package
- Industries Interests: Aerospace, Boat/Yacht, Construction, Heavy Equipment Manufacturing, High Purity Processing, Infrastructure, Maintenance and Repair- Field Operations, Maintenance and Repairs- In Plant, Manufacturing, Mechanical Contracting, Metal Art/Sculptures, Railcar, Shipbuilding, Work/Service trucks
- Material Thickness: Steel: 0.020 in - 3/16 in
- Weldable Metals: Steel, Stainless Steel
- Input Voltage: 110/115/120 V, 220/230/240 V
- Input Phase: 1-Phase
- Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Current Type: DC
Max Open Circuit Voltage: 48 VDC
- Amperage Min: 5 A
- Amperage Max: 160 A
- Portability: Handle(s), Strap
- Weld Output: CC
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuatin freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408