Miller Maxstar 280 DX 208-575 V
The Maxstar 280 Series is a powerful combination of capability and portability. Weighing only 47 pounds, it can weld up to 3/8" thick material. The DC TIG/Stick power sources feature an energy-effcient inverter design and Auto-Line technology.
- What's Included:
- Maxstar 280 DX
- 8-ft (2.4 m) primary cord
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- (2) 50 mm Dinse style connectors
- Base and Delux Models Available: Maxstar 280- Base model provides essential TIG and Stick functions and provides operator-friendly, menu-driven features. Maxstar 280 DX- The DX model adds extended ranges to sequencer and full trigger options, preflow and pulser functions.
- Portable with Adjustable Shoulder Straps: Weighing in at just 47 pounds, the Maxstar 280 is extremely portable and easy to transport featuring dual caryy handles and a carrying strap.
- Cooler Power Supply (CPS): An integrated 120-volt dedicated-use recaptacle to power the Coolmate 1.3. The power switch on the Maxstar also activates the receptacle to help prevent torch failure. Available on select models.
- Auto-Line Power Mangagement Technonolgy: Allows hookup to either single-phase or three-phase electrical input from 208-575 V with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. An ideal solution for dirty or unreliable input power.
- Pro-Set Features (porfessional settings): This feature eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of pre-set controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display. The Pro-Set feature is available for Pulse and DIG parameters.
- Stick Features (DC): Tailored src control (DIG) allows the arc characteristic to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010. Hot Start adaptive control provides postitive arc starts without sticking. Stick-Stuck detects if the electrode is stuck to the part and turns the welding output off to safely and easily remove the electrode. Menu selectable.
- Wedlcraft W-280 (WP-280) TIG Torch: Two-piece torch head and exclusive Super Cool Technology provides additional surface area to increase cooling effiiciency and capacity. Torch body includes an anti-rotaion feature and multi-position locking to prevent handle movement during welding and improve operator control. Mechanical fittings provide a secure gas and water connection to prevent leakage and allo easy hose replacement.
- Not Included:
- Title: Maxsar 280 DX 208-575 V
- Industries Interests: Aerospace, Construction, Heavy Equipment Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Railcar, Shipbuilding, Boat/Yacht, High Purity Processing
- Material Thickness: Steel: 0.004 in (0.1 mm)- 3/8 in (9.5 mm)
- Weldable Metals: Specialty Metals, Steel, Stainless Steel
- Input Voltage: 208 V, 220/230/240 V, 380/400 V, 460/480 V, 575 V
- Input Phase: 1-and 3-Phase
- Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Current Type: DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 60 VDC
- Amperage Min: 1 A
- Amperage Max: 280 A
- Portability: Handle(s), Running Gear/Cart (Optional), Strap
- Weld Output: CC
- Net Width: 8.6 in
- Net Height: 13.6 in
- Net Length: 22.5 in
- Net Weight: 47 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408