Miller Maxstar 400 208-575 V
Exceptional performance- the finest DC TIG/Stick machine available, providing outstanding arc performance and product reliability.
- What's Included:
- Maxstar 400
- 8 ft (2.4 m) primary cord
- (2) 50 mm Dinse-style connectors
- DC TIG Features: Exceptionally smooth and precise arc for wedling exotic materials. Hig-speed DC TIG pulse controls- Pulse frequency capable of pulsing 5000 pulses per second. Pulsing adds arc satbility, reduces heat input and warpage and can increase travel speeds. Other parameters include peak amperage, peak time, and background amperage.
- Stick Features (DC): Tailored arc control (DIG) allows the arc characteritics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010. Hot Start adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking.
- Blue Lightning- High Frequency Arc Starter: For more consistent non0contact starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters.
- Program Memory: Program memory features 9 independent program memories that maintain/save your parameters.
- Cooler Power Supply (CPS): An integrated 120-volt dedicated-use receptacle to power the Coolmate 3.5. The power switch on the Dynasty also activates the receptacle to help prevent torch failure.
- Meter Calibration: Allows meters to be callibrated for certification.
- Auto-Line Power Management Technology: Allows for any input voltage hookup (208-575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
- Upgradeable and Expandable: Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features. Visit MillerWelds.com/tigsoftware for the latest software upgrades and expansions.
- Cooler-On-Demand: Feature operates the auxiliary cooling system only when needed, reducting noise, energy use, and airborne contaminants pulled through the cooler.
- Title: Maxstar 400 208-575 V
- Industries Interests: Aerospace, Construction, Heavy Equipment Manufacturing, Infrastrusture, Manufacturing, Railcar, Shipbuilding, Boat/Yacht, High Purity Processing
- Material Thickness: Steel: 0.012 in (0.3 mm) - 5/8 in (15.9 mm)
- Weldable Metals: Steel, Specialty Metals, Stainless Steel
- Input Voltage: 208 V, 220/230/240 V, 380/400 V, 460/480 V, 575 V
- Input Phase: 1- and 3-Phase
- Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Current Type: DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 75 VDC
- CACA Thickness: 1/4 in
- Amperage Min: 3 A
- Amperage Max: 400 A
- Portability: Lift Eye (Standard), Running Gear/Cart (Optional)
- Weld Output: CC
- Net Width: 13.75 in
- Net Height: 24.75 in
- Net Length: 22 in
- Net Weight: 135 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408