Miller Maxstar 800 208-575 V
The Maxstar 800 is a powerful, compact power source capable of welding up to 1" material. High speed pulse control provides maximum productivity and weld quality while conserving energy compared to traditional welding machines.
- What's Included:
- Maxstar 800
- (2) Thread lock adapters (225029)
- (1) Water cooled thread lock torch adapter (225028) for #18 or #20 torches
- DC TIG Features: Exceptionally smooth and precise arc for welding exotic materials. High-speed DC TIG pulse controls -Pulse frequency capable of pulsing 5000 pulses per second. Pulsing adds arc stability, reduces heat input and warpage and can increase travel speeds. Other parameters include peak amperage, peak time and background amperage.
- Stick Feature (DC): Tailored arc control (DIG) allows the arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010. Hot Start adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking.
- Ble Lightning- High Frequency Arc Starter: For more consistent non-contact starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters.
- Program Memory: Program Memory features 9 independent program memories that maintain/save your parameters.
- Cooler Power Supply (CPS): An integrated 120-volt dedicated-use receptacle to power the Coolmate 3.5. The power switch on the Dynasty also activates the receptacle to help prevent torch failure.
- Meter Calibration: Allows meters to be calibrated for certification.
- Auto-Line Power Management: Allows for any input voltage hookup (208-575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
- Upgradeable and Expandable: Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features. Visit MillerWelds.com/tigsoftware for the latest software upgrades and expansions.
- Cooler-On-Demand: Feature operates the auxiliary cooling system only when needed, reducing noise, energy use, and airborne contaminants pulled through the cooler.
- Not Included:
- Title: Maxstar 800 208-575 V
- Industries Interests: Aerospace, Construction, Heavy Equipment Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Railcar, Shipbuilding, Boat/Yacht, High Purtiy Processing
- Material Thickness: Steel: 0.020 in ( 0.5 mm) - 1 in (25.4 mm)
- Weldable Metals: Steel, Stainless Steel, Specialty Metals
- Input Voltage: 208 V, 220/230/240 V, 380/400 V, 460/480 V, 575 V
- Input Phase: 1- and 3-Phase
- Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Current Type: DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 75 VDC
- CACA Thickness: 3/8 in
- Amperage Min: 5 A
- Amperage Max: 800 A
- Portability: Lift Eye (Standard), Running Gear/Cart (Optional)
- Weld Output: CC
- Net Width: 13.75 in
- Net Height: 34.5 in
- Net Length: 22 in
- Net Weight: 198 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408