Millermatic 141 MIG Welder
- Processes = MIG (GMAW) / Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Current Type = DC
- Input Hz = 60 Hz
- Input Phase = 1-Phase
- Portablility = Handle(s), Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
- Net Height = 12.5"
- Net Length = 20.5"
- Input Voltage = 110 / 115 / 120 V
- Max Open Circuit Voltage = 30 VDC
- Net Weight = 51 lbs
- Net Width = 11.25"
- Wire Feed Speed = 15 IPM - 360 IPM (0.4 m/min - 9.1 m/min)
- Rated Output = 90 Amps at 18.5 VDC, 20% Duty Cycle
- Weldable Metals = Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum
- Applications = Racing / Customizing / Restoring, DIY / Home Hobbyist, Farm & Ranch, Metal Art / Sculptures, and Manufacturing
- Warranty = Miller's True Blue Warranty
- Millermatic 141
- 6.5' (2m) power cord with plug
- 10' (3m) M-100 MIG gun and cable assembly
- 10' (3m) work cable with clamp
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix flow gauge regulator with gas hose
- Hobart spool of .030"solid wire
- Quick Select drive rolls for .024" or .030/.035"
- .8/.9mm solid wire, .030/.035" flux-cored wire
- Two contact tips for .030" (.08mm) wire
- Material thickness gauge
- Velcro cord wraps
A breathrough control that automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. Auto-Set offers all-in-one MIG minus the hassle of finding parameters. Simply set the wire diameter, set the material thickness, and start welding.
120V Input Power
Uses 120V household input power so there is no special power requriements.
Gives you the flexibility to manually set the machine when welding aluminum, stainless steel, or anytime you want to set your own parameters on mild steel.
This technology provides a smooth, spatter-free start. The best starting machine in the 120V MIG category. No more pop-gum or spatter to clean up.
Angles All Aluminum Drive System
Robust wire drive with Quick Select drive roll and calibrated tension knob creates consistant feeding and ease setup for up to 15' MIG guns.
Auto Spool Gun Detect
Automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch.
Quick Select Drive Roll
Make setup quicker by offering three grooves - two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
Thermal Overlad & 'Tip Saver' Short Circut Protection
Shuts down the unit and activates the over-temperature light if the airflow is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded. Tip Saver shuts down output when the tip is shorted to the work extending tip life and protecting internal components from damage.
- Shielding gas for welding with solid wire
- Spool Gun for welding aluminum
- Personal safety products (helmet, gloves)
- Small running gear / cylinder rack