Miller Millermatic 252 MIG Welder
Welds material from 22 gauge to 1/2 in thick in a single pass. Highest output in its class.
- What's Included:
- Millermatic 252
- 15-ft (4.5m ) 250-amp MDX 250 MIG gun w/Bernard AccuLock MDX consumables for .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) wire
- 10-ft (3 m) industrial power cord
- 10-ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Argon mix regulator/ flow gauge and hose
- Factory-installed lowered running gear/cylinder rack
- .030/.035 in reversible dual-groove drive rolls
- Extra contact tips
- Highest Output in its Class!: (250 A at 28 VDC). Weld longer on high-end applications.
- Large, Digital Front Panel with Built-in Digital Timers Menu: Enables operator to preset voltage and wire feed speed. Standard run-in, pre/postflow, burnback, spot/delay (stitch) timer menu.
- Auto-Gun Detect: Miller's Auto Gun Detect allows operator to simply pull trigger on MIG gun, spool gun or push/pull gun. Automatically detects and recalls the voltage, wire feed speed and timer of the active gun.
- Push-Pull Gun Direct Connect: Compatible with Spoolmate 200 Series spool gun with wire feed speed control on the gun. This saves time by reducing trips back to the machine. Also compatible with more industrial Spoolmatic 15A or 30A spool gun.
- Angled, Dual-Gear Driven, Cast Aluminum Drive System: Features no-tool, quick-change reversible drive rolls and an easy-to-set, scaled tension knob.
- EZ-Change Low Cylinder Rack: Allows operators to easily roll cylinder on and off of rack- no need to lift cylinder.
- EZ-Access Consumable Compartment and Parameter Chart: Set weld parameters right the first time with convenient new flip-down compartment that provides fast access to parameter chart and consumable.
- Larger Work Area: Now with longer 15-ft M-25 gun.
- Not Included:
- Shielding gas (for welding with solid wire [GMAW])
- Flux cored drive rolls (for welding with flux cored wire [FCAW])
- Spool Gun (for welding aluminum)
- Welding wire
- Personal safety products (hemet, gloves)
- Title: Millermatis 252 MIG Welder 230/460/575 V
- Industires Interests: Racing/Customizing/Restoring, DIY/Home Hobbyist, Farm and Ranch, Manufactoring, Metal Art/Sculptures
- Material Thickness: Mild Steel: 22 ga. (0.9 mm)- 1/2 in (13 mm), Aluminum: 14 ga. (1.9 mm)- 3/8 in (9.5 mm)
- Weldable Metals: Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum
- Input Voltage: 220/230/240 V, 460/480 V, 575 V
- Input Phase: 1-Phase
- Input Hz: 60 Hz
- Current Type: DC
- Rated Output: 200 Amps at 28 VDC, 60% duty cycle, 250 Amps at 28 VDC, 40% duty cycle
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 28 VDC
- Amperage Range: 30 A- 300 A
- Wire Feed Speed: 1.3 m/min- 17.8 m/min, 50 IPM- 700 IPM
- Wire Diameter: Solid Steel: 0.023 in, 0.045 in, Solid Steel: 0.6 mm, 1.2 mm, Stainless: 0.023 in, 0.045 in, Stainless: 0.6 mm, 1.2 mm, Flux Cored: 0.03 in, 0.045 in, Flus Cored: 0.8 mm, 1.2 mm
- Spool Size: 12 in (305 mm)
- Portability: Running Gear/Cart (Standard)
- Weld Output: CV
- Net Width: 19 in
- Net Height: 30 in
- Net Length: 40 in
- Net Weight: 205 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408