Miller Millermatic 252 MIG Welder Spoolgun Aluminum Package
Welds material from 22 gauge to 1/2 in thick in a single pass. Highest output in its class.
- What's Included:
- Millermatic 252
- Spoolmatic 30A #130831
- 10 ft (3 m) powercord
- 15 ft (4.5 m) 250-amp MDX gun w/Bernard AccuLock MDX consumable for .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) wire
- Two Argon mix regulator/flowgauges and one hose
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Extra contact tips
- EZ-Change Dual Cylinder Rack #300337 .030/.035 in reversible drive rolls
- Highest Output in its Class!: (250 A at 28 VDC) Weld longer on high-end applications.
- Large, Digital Front Panel with Built-in Digital Timers Menu: Enables operator to preset voltage and wire feed speed. Standard run-in, pre/postflow, burnback, spot/delay (stitch) timer menu.
- Auto Gun Detect: Miller's Auto Gun Detect allows operator to simply pull trigger on MIG gun, spool gun or push/pull gun. Automatically detects and recalls the voltage, wire feed speed and timer of the active gun.
- Push-Pull Gun Direct Connect: Compatbile with Spoolmate 200 Series spool gun with wire feed speed control on the gun. This saves time by reducing trips back to the machine. Also compatible with more industrial Spoolmatic 15 A or 30 A spool gun.
- Angled, Dual-Gear Driven, Cast Aluminum Drive System: Features no-tool, quick-change reversible drive rolls and an easy-to-set, scaled tension knob.
- EZ-Change Low Cylinder Rack: Allows operators to easily roll cylinders on and off of rack- no need to lift cylinders.
- EZ-Access Consumable Compartment and Parameter Chart: Set weld parameters right the first time with convenient new flip-down compartment that provides fast access to parameter chart and consumables.
- Larger Work Area: Now with longer 15-ft M-25 gun.
- Not Included:
- Shielding gas (for welding with solid wire [GMAW])
- Personal safety products (helmet, gloves)
- Flux cored drive rolls (for welding with flux cored wire [FCAW])
- Welding Wire
- Title: Millermatic 252 MIG Welder Spoolgun Aluminum Package 230/460/575 V
- Industries Interests: Racing/Customizing/Restoring, DIY/Home Hobbyist, Farm and Ranch, Manufacturing, Metal Art/Sculptures
- Material Thickness: Mild Steel 22 ga. (0.9 mm)- 1/2 in (13 mm), Aluminum 14 ga. (1.9 mm)- 3/8 in (9.5 mm)
- Weldable Metals: Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum
- Input Voltage: 460/480 V, 575 V
- Input Phase: 1-Phase
- Input Hz: 60 Hz
- Input Amperage: 18 A
- Current Type: DC
- Rated Output: 200 Amps at 28 VDC, 60% duty cycle, 250 Amps at 28 VDC, 40% duty cycle
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 38 VDC
- Amperage Range: 30 A- 300 A
- Wire Feed Speed: Solid Steel: 0.023 in, 0.045 in, Solid Steel: 0.6 mm, 1.2 mm, Stainless: 0.023 in, 0.045 in, Stainless: 0.6 mm, 1.2 mm, Flux Cored: 0.03 in, 0.045 in, Flux Cored: 0.8 mm, 1.2 mm
- Spool Size: 12 in (305 mm)
- Portability: Running Gear/Cart (Standard)
- Weld Output: CV
- Net Width: 28 in
- Net Height: 30 in
- Net Length: 40 in
- Net Weight: 205 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408