Millermatic 255 MIG/Pulsed MIG Welder w/EZ-Latch Running Gear 208/240 V
Easy to use machine to increase efficiency and productivity for the light manufacturing and fabrication users. Color screen featuring Auto-Set Elite and Pulsed MIG. This all-in-one welder connects to 208 or 240 volt input power. Welds up to 1/2" aluminum.
- What's Included:
- Millermatic 255 with 10-ft (3 m) power cord
- 15-ft (4.5 m) 250-amp MDX 250 MIG gun w/Bernard AccuLock S consumables for .035/.045 in (0.9/1.2 mm) wire
- 10-ft (3 m) work cable and clamp and 50 mm Dinse-Style connector
- Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for argon or AR/CO2 mix
- Extra contact tips
- .035/.045 (0.9/1.2 mm) reversible drive rolls
- Chain to secure gas cylinder
- Material Thickness Gauge
- EZ-Latch Running Gear
- Easy-to-Understand Interface: 7-inch color LCD display ensures proper machine setup and parameter selection, reducing setup time and increasing weld time.
- Pulsed MIG Welding Delivers Higher Quality: Lower heat input for less disortion on thin materials, less spatter minimizes post weld grinding and rework allowing more welding time. Perform welding applications that couldn't be done in the past.
- Auto-Set Elite: Offers predefined weld settings to increase ease of use and ensure that the job is done right for operators of all skill levels.
- Program Mode Allows Easy Save and Recall of Favorite Weld Settings: Deliver more productivity, consistent quality by welders of all skill levels by using prequalified weld settings. Minimize supervisor need to intervene.
- Auto-Line Technology: For portability and reliability, this inverter power supply allows for any single- phase input voltage hookup (208-240 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
- Versatility: Capabilities include MIG, pulsed MIG and flux-cored welding.
- MDX-250 MIG Gun w/AccuLock S Consumables: AccuLock liner loads from the frint and locks at the front and back to insure proper alignment for flawless wire feed path. New rubber overmold and ball-and-socket handle design improves grip and reduces welder fatigue. New Industrial Bernard AccuLock S contact tips provide superior Spray and Pulsed MIG arc performance.
- Portability-Machine Only Weighs 84 lbs: Weight is reduced by more than 50 percent compared to the Millermatic 252.
- EZ-Latch Running Gear: Operators no longer need to use lift truck to load machine and running gear into the truck. Latches secure machine to running gear. Simply loosen the latch retaining knob and rotate latches to disengage machine from running gear for easy portability.
- Title: Millermatic 255 MIG/Pulsed MIG Welder w/EZ-Latch Running Gear-208/240 V
- Material Thickness: Aluminum 18 ga. (1.02 mm)-1/2 (13 mm), Mild Steel: 24 ga. (.51 mm)- 1/2 (13 mm)
- Weldable Metals: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Steel
- Input Voltage: 208 V, 220/230/240 V
- Input Phase: 1-Phase
- Input Hz: 60 Hz
- Input Amperage: 20-350
- Current Type: DC
- Rated Output: 230 A at 25.5 V, 60% duty cycle
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 87 VDC
- Wire Feed Speed: 50 IPM-800 IPM
- Wire Diameter: Aluminum 0.035 in, 0.047 in, Flux Cored: 0.03 in, 0.045 in, Stainless: 0.023 in, 0.045 in, Solid Steel: 0.023 in, 0.045 in
- Spool Size: 12 in (305 mm)
- Weld Output: CV
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408