Miller Millermatic 350P
First single-or three-phase power Millermatic that welds material from 22 gauge to 1/2 in thick in a single pass. Perfect for fabrication, manufactoring, maintenance and repair.
- What's Included
- Millermatic 350P power source
- Bernard Q300 15ft (4.6 m) MIG gun with extra Centerfire contact tips
- 10ft (3 m) work cable with clamp
- 10ft (3 m) Industrial power cord (without plug) for single- or three-phase
- Factory-installed gas solenoid
- Argon mix regulator/flow meter
- Factory-installed, low-mounted running gear/cylinder rack
- .035/.045 in (0.9/1.2 mm) reversible V-groove driver rolls (order U-groove roll kits for aluminum welding)
- Extra Contact Tips
- Pulsed-MIG Advantage- Whether welding aluminum, steel or stainless steel, improving productivity by 30, 50 or 100% and saving tens of thousands of dollars are typical results when switching to Pulsed-MIG with the Millermatic 350P.
- Millermatic 350P Autobody Aluminum Package- The automotive industry is tending to aluminum frames and body panels to improve performance and fuel mileage. Welding thin gauge aluminum creates problems with warping, distortion and burn through. The Millermatic 350P Atuobody Aluminum Package makes it easy to setup, use and make quality aluminum repairs.
- Aluminum Pulse Hot Start- Automatically provides more arc power to eliminate a "cold start" that is inherent with aluminum starts.
- Gun-On-Demand- Miller's Gun-On-Demand feature allows you to use either a standard MIG gun, a Spoolmatic 15/30A flipping a switch. The machine senses which gun you are using when you pull the trigger.
- SharpArc- Optimizes the size and shape of the arc cone, bead width and appearance and puddle fluidity.
- Fan-On-Demand- The Fan-On-Demand Cooling system only operates when needed, reducing power consumption and keeping internal components cleaner.
- Line Voltage Compensation (LVC)- Line Voltage Compensation keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in input power +- 10%.
- Not Included
- Sheilding gas (for welding with solid wire [GMAW]
- Flux cored drive rolls (for welding with flux cored wire [FCAW])
- Welding wire
- Personal safety products (helmet, gloves)
- Title- Millermatic 350P 200/230/460V 60Hz 1/3Ph
- Industries Interests- Racing/Customizing/Restoring, Construction, Manufactoring, Boat/Yacht, DIY/Home Hobbyist, Shipbuilding
- Material Thickness- Mild Steel 24 ga (0.8 mm)- 1/2 in (13 mm), Aluminum 18 ga (1.2 mm)- 3/8 in (9.5mm)
- Weldable Metals- Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum
- Input Volatge- 208 V, 220/230/240 V, 460/480 V
- Input Phase- 1-and 3-Phase
- Input Hz- 60Hz
- Input Amperage- 61 A
- Current Type- DC
- Rated Output- 300 Amps at 32 VDC, 60% duty cycle, 1-or 3-Phase
- Max Open Circuit Voltage- 72 VDC
- Amperage Range- 25 A- 400 A
- Wire Feed Speed- 1.3 m/min - 17.8 m/mm, 50 IPM - 700 IPM
- Wire Diamter- Solid Steel 0.023 in 0.045 in, Solid Steel 0.6 mm 1.2 mm, Stainless 0.03 in 0.045 in, Stainless 0.8 mm 1.2 mm, Aluminum 0.035 in 0.052 in, Aluminum 0.9 mm 1.2 mm, Metal-Core 0.035 in 0.052 in, Metal-Core 0.9 mm 1.3 mm, Flux Cored 0.03 in 0.052 in, Flux Cored 0.8 mm 1.3 mm
- Spool Size- 12 in (305mm)
- Portabilty- Running Gear/Cart (Standard)
- Weld Ouput- CV
- Net Width- 19 in
- Net Height- 34 in
- Net Length- 41 in
- Net Weight- 181 lbs
- Warranty- 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408