Miller Millermatic 350P Aluminum Push-Pull Gun Welding System w/XR-Aluma-Pro Lite, Air-Cooled Gun
First single- or three- phase power Millermatic that's optimized to weld aluminum. Perfect for fabrication, manufactoring, maintenance, and repair.
- What's Included:
- Power Source
- 10-ft (3 m) industrial power cord (without plug)
- 10-ft (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Factory-installed gas solenoid
- Smith Argon mix regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Factory-installed, low-mounted running
- gear/cylinder rack
- .035 and .047 in (0.9 and 1.2 mm) U-groove aluminum drive rolls
- 25-ft (7.6 m), 175 A gun for 0.30-.047 in (0.8-1.2 mm) aluminum (#300948)
- New! True Torque Feed Motor Push-Pull Design: The Millermatic 350P Aluminum features a torque feed push-pull motor that provides continuous push force to the wire while the gun motor controls the speed at the gun. The motors work together to provide accurate and positive wire feed speed without wire shaving or deformation.
- New! Electronic Wire Spool Brake: Electronic wire spool brake allows the wire spool to free spool while welding. This provides optimum wire feed delivery. When the gun trigger is released the brake engages.
- New! Synergic MIG and One-Knob Control: Synergic MIG provides communication between power source, feeder and gun. As wire speed increases/decreases, the arc voltage also increases/decreases to maintain a constant welding arc. Synergic one-knob control on the gun, which simplifies set-up and reduces training time. No need to travel back to the power source to change multiple parameters.
- New! Trigger Schedule Select: Trigger schedule select (SCHD) allows the operator to select the alternative schedule by quickly tapping the gun trigger when not welding. Useful when switching between two welding parameters is needed.
- Synergic Pulse: Synergic pulsed welding mode offers the simplicity of single-knob control. The machine will select the correct pulse power based on the wire feed speed (WFS) set by operator.
- New! Trigger Hold: Trigger hold allows the operator to release the trigger while making long continuous welds, reducing hand and finger fatigue.
- New! Jog and Purge Feature: Jog and ourge allow operator to jog the wire, or purge gas lines and preset gas pressure at the regulator before welding.
- Auto Gun Detect: Direct connection for Miller 10-pin XR-Aluma-Pro and XR Pistol Grip Detect, simply pull the trigger for the gun to be used and you're ready to weld. Note: Not compatible with standard MIG guns.
- Not Included:
- Shielding gas (for welding with solid wire [GMAW])
- Welding Wire
- Personal safety products (helmet, gloves)
- Title: Millermatic 350P Aluminum Push-Pull Gun Welding System with 25-ft (7.6 m) XR-Aluma-Pro Lite, Air-Cooled Gun
- Industries Interests: Racing/Customizing/Restoring, Construction, DIY/Home Hobbyist, Farm and Ranch, Manufacturing, Shipbuilding, Boat/Yacht
- Weldable Metals: Aluminum
- Input Voltage: 208 V, 220/230/240 V
- Input Phase: 1- and 3-Phase
- Input Hz: 60 Hz
- Input Amperage: 30 A
- Current Type: DC
- Rated Output: 300 Amps at 32 VDC, 60% duty cycle, 60 Hz, 1- or 3-Phase
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 72 VDC
- Amperage Range: 25 A- 400 A
- Wire Feed Speed: 1.3 m/min- 20 m/min, 50 IPM- 20 m/min, 1.3 m/min- 800 IPM, 50 IPM- 800 IPM
- Wire Diameter: Aluminum 0.035 in, 0.047 in, 0.9 mm, 1.2 mm
- Spool Size: 12 in (305 mm)
- Portability: Running Gear/Cart (Standard)
- Weld Output: CV
- Net Width: 19 in
- Net Height: 34 in
- Net Length: 41 in
- Net Weight: 181 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408