Miller Multimatic 215 Multiprocess Welder w/TIG Kit
Easy-to-use and versatile MIG, Stick and TIG welder that helps build skills. Color screen featuring Auto-Set Elite. This all-in-one welder connects to 120 or 240 volt input power. Welds up to 3/8" mild steel. Includes TIG Kit #301337.
- What's Included:
- Multimatic 215
- Material thickness gauge #229895
- 6.5-ft (2 m) power cord and MVP adapter plugs for 120 V and 240 V
- 10-ft (3 m) MDX 100 MIG gun
- 13-ft (4 m) cable electrode holder and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- 10-ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Spool of Hobart .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 (0.8/0.9 mm) flux cored wire
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
- TIG Kit for the Multimatic 215
- Multiprocess Capabilities: MIG, flux-cored, DC stick and DC TIG processes, allowing you to build your skills.
- Color LCD with Auto-Set Elite: Auto-Set Elite can be used on multiple materials and multiple processes with the ability to fine-tune your settings. Simple to set up and use!
- Inverter Technology: Inverter technology combines best-in-class arc charactertistics with the portability of a 38-pound machine. The arc is extremely forgiving to variations in arc length and travel speeds.
- Two Gas Connections: There are two gas connections on the back of the machine- one for MIG and one for TIG.
- Angled Drive System with Quick Select Drive Roll: Robust, angled wire drive with Quick Select drive roll. The Quick Select drive roll offers three grooves- two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
- Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP): Multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows connection to common 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools- simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect to the power cord.
- Auto Spool Gun Detect: Auto Spool Gun Detect automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch. The Spoolmate 100 and Spoolmate 150 are compatible with the Multimatic 215.
- Smooth-Start: Smooth-Start provides smooth, spatter-free MIG starts.
- Fan-On-Demand: Fan-On-Demand power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled though the machine.
- Not Included:
- Spool gun for aluminum welding
- Shielding gas
- Safety equipment
- Title: Multimatic 215 Multiprocess Welder with TIG Kit
- Industries Interests: DIY/Home Hobbyist, Farm and Ranch, Metal Art/Sculptures, Racing/Customizing/ Restoring
- Weldable Metals: Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum
- Input Voltage: 110/115/120 V, 220/230/240 V
- Input Phase: 1-Phase
- Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Current Type: DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 58 VDC
- Wire Feed Speed: 1.5 m/min-15.2 m/min, 60 IPM-600 IPM
- Portability: Handle(s), Running Gear/Cart (Optional)
- Weld Output: CC/CV
- Net Width: 11.25 in
- Net Height: 12.5 in
- Net Length: 20.5 in
- Net Weight: 44 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408