Miller Pipeworx 400 Welding System
Simplified and optimized for pipe fabrication shop welding, the PipeWorx systems streaming set-up with one touch welding, quick process changeover, and Pulsed and Modified Short-Arc MIG processes, makes training and turn-around times faster than ever before.
- What's Included:
- PipeWorx 400 Power Source, 230/460V
- PipeWorx Dual Feeder with drive rolls (300366)
- Two 15-ft (4.6 m) PipeWorx 300 A MIG Guns (195400)
- Side-mount Cable Hangers
- Cable Kit with 25-ft (7.6 m) Work Sense Lead (300367)
- Running Gear with Dual Cylinder Rack (300368)
- Simple Process Setup:
- Clearly labeled controls in easy-to-understand welder terminology.
- Requires just a few basic steps to set up a new weld process, resulting in less training time and minimizing errors from incorrect setups.
- The front panel was designed by welders for welders. Only backlit controls are adjustable to eliminate confusion.
- Memory feature stores four programs for each selection: Stick, DC TIG, and MIG (left and right side of feeder). Beneficial when using mulitple procedures, multiple process parameters or multiple welders and eliminates the need to remember parameters.
- Quick Process Changeover:
- No need to manually switch polarity or cables and hoses between processes. Simply push a process selection button to choose a welding process. PipWorx 'Quick-Select' technology automatically selects the welding process, the correct polarity, cable outputs and welding parameter.
- Quick process changeover eliminates set-up time for switvhing cables and gas hoses. Also, reduces the risk of weld reworks due to incorrect cable connection.
- Multiprocess Machine:
- Weld processes are optimized to deliver superior arc performance and stability specifically for root pass, fill and cap pipe welding.
- Includes conventional Stick, DC TIG (Lift-Arc or HF Start), Flux-Cored and MIG welding processes.
- Also features the advanced RMD and Pulsed MIG processes that deliver superior quality welds, increase productivity, and reduce rework and training.
- Streamlined System:
- Wind Tunnel Technology and Fan-On-Demand provide system protection in the dusty shop environment.
- Innovative cable and gun storage manages clutter for a cleaner, organized weld-cell area.
- Cables remain connected to the power source and do not need to be switched for the different welding processes.
- All system components have been selected to meet the needs of a pipe fabrication shop.
- PipeWorx ROI Calculator: The PipeWorx ROI calculators are designed to help you determine you r unique return on investment and payback based on your shop and utlizing the savings the PipeWorx Welding System delivers.
- Not Included:
- PipeWorx Accessories Kit for Dual Feeder, 300568 (25-ft work cable, EG500 work clamp, two Miller Smith flowmeter regulators and two 4-ft gas hoses)
- Power Cord
- Filler Metals
- Shielding Gas
- Title: PipeWorx 400 Welding System 230/460 V
- Industries Interests: Construction, Shipbuilding, High Purity Processing, Fabrication, Mechanical Contracting, Pipe Fabrication/Construction, Pressure Vessel
- Weldable Metals: Steel, Stainless, Specialty Metals
- Input Voltage: 220/230/240 V, 460/480 V
- Rated Carbon Diameter: 5/16 in (7.9 mm)
- Input Phase: 3- Phase
- Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Current Type: DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 90 VDC
- Wire Feed Speed: 50 IPM - 780 IPM
- Portability: Lift Eye (Standard), Running Gear/Cart (Standard)
- Weld Output: CC/CV
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408