Miller S-74D (Single)
Standard, simple feeder for most heavy-industrial applications providing increased accuracy and control of the most common weld parameters.
- What's Included:
- S-74D (Single)
- BTB 400A Gun
- Centerfire contact tips, .035 (QTY 3), .045 (QTY 2)
- .035-.045 reversible dual V drive rolls
- Digital Meters: Ensure accuracy when presetting and reading actual voltage, amperage and wire feed speed.
- Remote Voltage Control: Allows you to set both voltage and wire feed speed at the feeder, saving time and increasing weld quality because optimal weld parameters are easy to set.
- Available in Dual-Wire Models: Allows two different wire types to be available on one feeder, avoiding downtime from changing spools and drive rolls.
- Toolless Rotatable Drive Assembly: Allows operator to rotate the drive housing, allowing a straight path for wire flow.
- Reduced Maintenance: High-torrque permanent-magnet motor, sealed ball bearing gear drive and solid-state speed and brake control are maintenance free for long life.
- Trigger Hold: Allows the operator to make long welds without having to hold the trigger continuously- reducing operator fatigue.
- Quick-Change Drive Rolls: Save time with standard, quick-change drive rolls.
- Remote Configurations: Remote wire feeder control boxes and wire drive assembles are available for non-Miller boom applications.
- Title: S-74D (Single)
- Industries Interests: Aerospace, Construction, Heavy Equipment Manufactoring, Infrastructure, Manufactoring, Railcar, Shipbuilding, Boat/Yacht, High Purity Processing
- Input Circuit Welding Rating: 750 A at 100% duty cycle
- Power Source Compatibility: CV
- Welding Power Source Type: CV
- Wire Feeder Type: Bench
- Wire Feed Speed: 50 IPM- 780 IPM
- Wire Diameter: Flux Cored 0.023 in , 0.094 in
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408