Miller Spectrum 625 X-Treme
- Processes = Plasma
- Welding Amerage Range = 20 - 40 Amps
- Pressure Flow = 6 SCFM (170 L/min) at 90 PSI MIN (621 kPa) 120 PSI MAX (828 kPa)
- Applications = Construction, Farm and Ranch
- Input Power = 120 - 240 Volts, 1-Phase, 60Hz
- Rated Output = 40 A at 140 VDC (50% duty cycle), 27 A at 91 VDC (20% duty cycle)
- Mild Steel Cutting Capacity = 5/8" (15.9 mm) at 13 IPM, 1/4" (6.4 mm) at 64 IPM
- X-CASE - Provides ultimate protection during transport and storage.
- X-Treme Portability - At 21 pounds the should strap or X-CASE allows the end user to easily move from location to location.
- Automatic Air Regulation - Unit automatically compensates for input pressure variation to provide constant recommended torch pressure for optimum cutting performance.
- Auto-Refire Technology - Provides ultimate customer convenience by automatically controlling the pilot arc when cutting expanded metal.
- LVC Line Voltage Compensation - Provides peak performance power under variable conditions for steady cuts and cleaner ending cuts.
- Miller Engine Drive Compatible - Full cutting power on any Miller engine drive with 6.5 kW or more 240 V generator power.
- X-Treme versatility - Auto-Line provides state-of-the-art flexibility to the end user. The Auto-Line circuitry automatically connects to 120-240 VAC, single-phase power, 50/60 Hz, without removing the covers to relink the power source. (Output amperage is automatically reduced to 27 A for 120 V input.)
- MVP Adapters - Allow connection to 120 or 240 V receptacles without tools - choose the adapter cord witht the right plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord with the L6-30R twist lock.
- XT40 Torch - Ergonomic handle helps prevent operator fatigue while the flexible cable make maneuvering easier.
- Easy To Understand Front Panel - Color-coded plug configuration and input voltage ranges.
Manufactured by= Miller Electric Mfg
Manufacturer part= 907579001
Due to this products shipping weight & fluctuating freight charges, Please call us to order. 325-651-1408