Miller Spectrum 625 X-TREME
- What's Included
- Spectrum 625 X-TREME
- XT40 hand-held torch with 12-ft. (3.7 m) cable. Torches include a complete set of 40A consumables
- Heavy-duty work clamp and flexible cable with quick connect
- 12-ft (3.7 m) power cord with 240 V L6-30P twist lock plug for MVP adapters
- MVP adapters with 240 V, 50 A (6-50P) plug and 120 V, 15 A (5-15P) plug
- X-CASE provides protection during transport and storage
- Shoulder Strap
- Consumables box with 2 electrodes, 2 tips (40 A), 1 tip (30 A), drag shield (30 A), deflector, and air fitting
- Rated Cutting Capacity- The rated cutting capacity is based on traveling approximately 15 inches per minute to achieve a steady, precise cut. This is the key rating that should meet or exceed your typical cutting thickness requirements.
- XT40 Torch- Ergonomic handle with unique no-slip grip, thumb guide and finger contours help prevent operator fatigue while the flexible cable makes maneuvering easy. Now comes with new ultra flexible Quick Connect work lead with smaller heavy duty clamp.
- Auto-Line and MVP (multi-voltage plug) Adapters- Auto-Line provides state-of-the-art flexibility to the end user. The Auto-Line circuitry automatically connects to 120-240 VAC, single-phase power, 50/60 Hz, without removing the covers to relink the power source. Miller's multi-voltage plug Adapters allow connection to 120 or 240 V receptacles without tools- choose the adapter that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
- Auto-Refire- Auto-Refire Technology provides ultimate customer convenience by automatically controlling the pilot arc when cutting expanded metal or multiple pieces of metal. The pilot arc will switch in and out provides maximum power for cutting thicker metal- all automatically! No need for manuel re-triggering which reduces user hand fatigue.
- Automatic Air Regulation- The unit automatically compensates for imput pressure variation to provide constant recommended torch pressure for optimum cutting and gouging performance.
- Portability- Portable in the shop or at the job site- at 21 pounds the shoulder strap allows the end user to move from location to location.
- Protective X-CASE- Miller's X-CASE provides ultimate protection during transport and storage. Additional space is ideal for MVP Plug Adapters, consumable box, as well as gloves, eye protection, etc.
- CNC/Automation Cutting Capable- Factory ready CNC/Automation models are available in long or short body torches as well as retrofit kits to convert hand held machines to be capable of CNC/Automation cutting.
- Not Included
- Air Source (compressor or bottled gas)
- Personal safety products (safety glasses, gloves)
- Your local welding distributor can provide additional product support, consumables and accessories
- Title- Spectrum 625 X-TREME 12-ft XT40 Quick Connect
- Industries Interests- Racing/Customizing/Restoring, Construction, DIY/Home Hobbyist, Farm and Ranch, Infrastructure, Manufactoring, Metal Art/Sculptures, Shipbuiding, Boat/Yacht
- Plasma Material Thickness- Mild Steel 5/8 in (15.9 mm) 15 IPM, Stainless Steel 1/2 in (12.7 mm) 15 IPM, Aluminum 3/8 in (9.5 mm) 15 IPM
- Rated Output at 104 Degrees Fahrenheit- 120 (15 A): 20 A at 88 VDC, 35% duty cycle; 120 V (20 A) 27 A at 91 VDC, 20% duty cycle; 240 V: 40 A at 140 VDC, 50% duty cycle
- Recommended Generator Power- 8000
- Input Voltage 110/115/120 V, 220/230/240 V
- Input Hz - 60 Hz
- Input Amperage 13.6 A
- Net Width- 5.5 in
- Net Height- 9 in
- Net Length- 13.25 in
- Net Weight- 21 lbs
- Warranty- 3 Years
Due to this products shipping weight & fluctuating freight charges, Please call us to order. 325-651-1408