Miller Spectrum 875 Auto-Line
Compact, 54 lbs, mulit-voltage (208-575 V, 1/3 PH) unit cuts up to 7/8" mild steel.
- What's Included:
- Spectrum 875 Auto-Line
- XT60 hand-held torch with 20-ft (6 m) cable. Includes a complete set of 60 A consumables.
- Heavy-duty work clamp and flexible cable with quick connect
- 10-ft (3 m) power cord
- Extra consumables
- Rated CUtting Capacity: The rated cutting capacity is based on traveling approximately 15 inches per minute to achieve a steady, precise cut. This is the key rating that should meet or exceed your typical cutting thickness requirements.
- Autmatic Air Regulation: For end user convenience, the unit has no pressure gauge or manual regulator knob. The unit automatically adjusts the air pressure to the torch for optimum cutting and gouging. No adjustments necessary.
- Ultra-Quick Connect Torch: Torch and work cable offer the fastest plasma torch and work cable connection and removal in the industry.
- Auto-Line: Automatically connects the 875 Auto-Line to any primary input voltage from 208-575 volts single- or three-phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
- Can Be Powered by Miller Engine Drive/Generator: Use with generator power at or above 10 kW (e.g. Bobcat) or equivalent competitive equipment.
- CNC/Automation Cutting Capable: Factory ready CNC/Automation models are available in long or short body torches as well as retrofit kits to convert hand held machines to be capable of CNC/Automation cutting.
- Auto-Refire Technology: Provides ultimate customer convenience by automatically controlling the pilot arc when cutting expanded metal or multiple pieces of metal. The pilot arc will switch in and out as fast as needed when cutting expanded metal and provides maximum power for cutting thicker metal- all automatically! No need for manual re-triggering which reduces user hand fatigue.
- Wind Tunnel Technology and Fan-On-Demand: Wind Tunnel Technology prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components. Fan-On-Demand cooling system operates only when needed. In dirty or dusty environments, this feature reduces the amount of airborne dust/dirt pulled through the unit.
- Not Included:
- Power Plug
- Air Source (compressor or bottled gas)
- Personal safety products (safety glasses, gloves)
- Title: Spectrum 875 Auto-Line
- Industries Interests: Racing/Customizing/Restoring, Construction, DIY/Home Hobbyist, Heavy Equipment Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Shipbuilding, Boat/Yacht, High Purity Processing
- Has Capability Gouging
- Plasma Material Thickness: Aluminum: 5/8 in 15 IPM, Stainless Steel: 7/8 in 15 IPM, Mild Steel: 7/8 in 15 IPM
- Rated Output at 104 Degrees Fahrenheit: 3- PhaseL 208 V: 60 A at 140 VDC, 40% duty cycle, 230-380 V: 60 A at 140 VDC, 50% duty cycle, 380-575 V: 60 A at 140 VDC, 60% duty cycle, 380-575 V: 50 A at 140 VDC, 100% duty cycle, 1- Phase: 208 V: 60 A at 140 VDC, 40% duty cycle, 230 V: 60 A at 140 VDC, 50% duty cycle, 230 V: 50 A at 140 VDC, 100% duty cycle
- Recommended Generator Power: 11000
- Input Voltage: 208 V, 220/230/240 V, 380/400/440 V, 460/480 V, 575 V
- Input Phase: 1-and 3-Phase
- Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Input Amperage: 12.4 A
- Net Width: 8.75 in
- Net Height: 13.5 in
- Net Length: 18.5 in
- Net Weight: 54 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408