Miller SubArc DC 650 Digital Portable Welding System
SubArc Portable Welding System is a ready-to-weld submerged arc system for pressure vessel, pipe and welding that requires positioning equipment which can adapt to your application.
- What's Included:
- SubArc Portable Column & Boom
- SubArc DC 650 Digital
- SubArc Interface Digital
- SubArc Control Cable, 30-ft
- SubArc Wire Drive 400 Digital Low Voltage
- Single Wire Straightener
- SubArc Flux Hopper Digital Low Voltage
- OBT 600 SubArc Torch
- Wire Reel Assembly
- Spool Support Assembly
- SubArc Manual Slide
- Self-Contained System: Houses power source, column and boom on a mobile platform, providing a compact, turnkey submerged arc welding solution.
- Built-in For Pockets and Caster Wheels: Provide mobility options to move the welding system to you workpiece.
- Ease of Positioning the Weld Head: Through use of integrated motorized column, manual telescoping boom, cross slides and 360-degree column rotation.
- Motorized Column with Pendant Control: Provides 44 inches (1,117 mm) of vertical travel to accommodate workpieces of various heights.
- Manual Telescoping Boom: Provides 31 inches (787 mm) of horizontal travel.
- Manual Cross Slides: Manual cross slides provide 7.87 inches (200 mm) of fine vertical and horizontal torch adjustment.
- Not Included:
- Drive Rolls
- Contact Tips
- Power source power cable
- Title: SubArc DC 650 Digital Portable Welding System
- Output Voltage Range: 20 V-44 V
- Weldable Metals: Steel, Stainless Steel
- Rated Carbon Diameter: 3/8 in (9.5 mm)
- Current Type: DC
- Amperage Range: 50 A-815 A
- Portability: Fork Pockets
- Rated Output: 650 A at 44 V, 100% duty cycle
- Weld Output: CC/CV
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408