Miller Syncrowave 350 LX, Foot Control Complete Package
Syncrowave 350 LX provides a stable low-end output for intricate applications and the capability to ensure you have enough power for those heavy demands.
- What's Included:
- Syncrowave 350 LX
- Coolmate 3X
- Running Gear
- Weldcraft W-375 torch kit and accessories (301268)
- Coolant (4 one-gallon bottles of 043810)
- RFCS-14HD remote foot control and receiver (194744)
- Squarewave Technology: Squarewave technology was developed by Miller Electric in 1976 to improve you weld quality and make TIG welding easier. Miller Squarewave technology provides arc stability when welding aluminum, prevents arc rectification and eliminates tungsten erosion.
- Balance Control: The balance control is adjustable to provide additional oxide removal (more cleaning) or less cleaning based on the condition of the material being welded.
- Syncro Start: This allows the choise of Soft, Standard of Hot TIG starts based on the application, lead lengths and tungsten size.
- Digital Welding Meters: Display both amperage and voltage for viewing of the actual and preset values for greater accuracy and repeatability in your welding procedure.
- Last Procedure Recall: Simplifies changing your Syncrowave back and forth from aluminum TIG to stainless TIG to Stick welding. One switch makes all the control panel changes.
- Adaptive Hot Start: Stick welding features such as Adaptive Hot Start provide good arc strikes without sticking. Once welding, the DIG control makes dynamic adjustments to the welder to ensure smooth E7018 and deep penetration E6010.
- Pulsed TIG Control: This control lowers the heat input into the part and reduces warping and distortio.
- Not Included:
- Title: Syncrowave 350 LX 230/460/575 V, Foot Control Complete Package
- Material Thickness: Steel: 0.012 in (0.3 mm)- 5/8 in (15.9 mm), Aluminum: 0.015 in (0.4 mm)- 1/2 in (12.7 mm)
- Weldable Metals: Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel
- Input Voltage: 220/230/240 V, 460/480 V, 575 V
- Input Phase: 1-Phase
- Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Current Type: AC/DC
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 80 VDC
- Amperage Min: 3A
- Amperage Max: 400 A
- Portability: Lift Eye (Standard), Running Gear/Cart (Standard)
- Weld Output: CC
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight cost, please call us to order. 325-651-1408