Miller Trailblazer 325 Diesel
Trailblazer welder/generators deliver unbeatable arc performance providing the smoothest, most stable arc in the industry. The Trailblazer exclusive technologies- Auto-Speed and optional Excel Power- deliver superior runtimes, increased fuel efficiency, and improved welder/generator performance. No other compact machine in the 300-amp class delivers more welding power or more auxiliary power with better fuel efficiency and less noise- for productive, profitable, quieter jobsites.
- Unbeatable Arc Performance: Wide amperage output with better welding deposition rates means you can get jobs done faster, saving time and money. The Trailblazer also has precise arc control, which allows you to fine-tune the arc to match your personal preferences and quickly dial in the perfect parameters to optimize weld quality and maximize productivity across a variety of applications and welding process.
- Auto-Speed Technology: Matches engine speed to load- a Miller exclusive. Get the welding power you need- plus reduced fuel consumption and lower noise levels for a more-profitable, safer jobsite. Unlike competitive machines that operate at 3,600 rpm (max) under any load, Miller-exclusive Auto-Speed technology responds to weld requirements by automatically adjusting engine speed to one of fine rpm levels so the engine never works harder than necessary. Refueling time and operating costs are reduced, which means more productivity and profitability. Plus everyone on the jobsite gets a better working environmetn becasue noise levels and exhaust emissions are lowered.
- Excel Power (Option): Power at idle- a Miller exclusive. Unlike competitive machines that provide auxiliary power only at 3,600 rpm (max), Excel Power delivers a full 2,400 watts (20 A) of 120-volt inverter-based, pure sine wave power at all speeds, including idle. With Excel Power you can operate jobsite tools like grinders at quiet, fuel-saving speeds. Refueling time and operating costs are reduced with Excel Power, which means more productivity and profitability. Plus everyone on the jobsite gets a better working environment because noise levels and exhuast emissions are lowered. Excel Power- available only from Miller.
- Cleaner and Stronger Generator Power: Combined with a 25-horsepower engine, Trailblazer welder/generators offer 12,000 watts of clean, truly usable generator power that is Accu-Rated, not inflated: tested to deliver uninterrupted peak output for a minimum of 30 seconds for big loads, so you can get more jobs done. An independent welder and generator power system ensures no interaction between jobsite tools and the welding arc, while advanced generator technology virtually eliminates power spikes and other electrical inperfections- so welds are cleaner and jobsite tools can run without interruption, maximizing quality, productivity and profit.
- More Portable, Uses Less Truck and Jobsite Space: Trailblazer welder/generators are up to 24 percent smaller and 10 percent lighter then competitive machines- which means moving them is faster and easier, for maximum productivity. And because they take up less space, Trailblazer welder/generators let work trucks carry more equipment and gear- so your work crews can be ready for anything.
- Safer, More Productive Jobsites: Quieter jobsites are safer and more productive because work crews can communicate easier, and work can start earlier and end later- even in noise-sensitive areas. If your jobsite needs a welder/generator, it needs a Trailblazer welder/generator- because no other diesel-fueled choise is as quiet.
- Maximum Cost Savings: Less money spent on fuel means more profit for you. Every Trailblazer welder/generator has fuel-saving. Auto-Speed technology; add optional Excel Power to save even more on fuel costs and enjoy a combination of advanced, profit-enhancing features that are only available on a Trailblazer welder/generator.
- Not Included:
- Title: Trailblazer 325 Diesel
- Industries Interests: Construction, Fabrication, Farm and Ranch, Infrastructure, Maintenance and Repair- Field Operations, Mechanical Contracting, Pipe Fabrication/Construction, Work/Service Trucks
- Engine Brand: Kubota
- Engine Idle Speed: 1800 RPM
- Engine Weld Speed: 2400 RPM, 2800 RPM, 3200 RPM, 3600 RPM, 1800 RPM
- Fuel Tank Size: 12 Gallon
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Horsepower: 24.8 hp
- Single Phase Generator Continuous Power: 10500 W
- Single Phase Generator Peak Power: 12000 W
- Sound Rating: Idle: 70 dB/Max Weld: 81.5 dB
- Portability: Lift Eye (Standard), Running Gear/Cart (Optional), Trailer (Optional)
- Net Width: 20 in
- Net Height: 28 in
- Net Length: 45.375 in
- Net Weight: 620 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408